Self Identified Villain Hangout

So I need someone to help me with a plot. Is there anyone who has a character that works for money, has no moral problems with assault/murder, and can work in the Ul'dah area. Oh, if you're not very well known it would help as well.

Let me know if anyone can do it!

*Raises Atrium's hand*

She meets those requirements.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I need someone to help me with a plot. Is there anyone who has a character that works for money, has no moral problems with assault/murder, and can work in the Ul'dah area. Oh, if you're not very well known it would help as well.

*Raises Atrium's hand*

I'll send you a PM! More are welcome if they're also interested :3 .

*Raises Atrium's hand*

*hangs head* Oh gawd. You are going to get a Crow on your side. OY. That's not fair.

*Raises Atrium's hand*

*hangs head* Oh gawd. You are going to get a Crow on your side. OY. That's not fair.

Shhh you! Roen's not the target!

*Raises Atrium's hand*

Uh oh.

*Raises Atrium's hand*

Uh oh.

Run. Or give her something shiny and deadly. Atrium likes gifts, for they are kind. ...or so I'm led to believe.

Uh oh.

Run. Or give her something shiny and deadly. Atrium likes gifts, for they are kind. ...or so I'm led to believe.

Ooooo shiney!

Ok, all cards on the table, this is all OOC info.

As far as people go, Alexander is probably more villian then he is hero. A researcher with zero morale compass he cares more about results then the steps taken to get there.

I haven't been active since that day many months ago, but for those of you that went on Dogberry's attack on Ifrit, that collar didn't break, it was rigged. Alexander didn't care WHO got it, so long as he had a body to study on the effects of aether manipulation and tempering after the fact. Tom was simply the unlucky party. I still need to post that story one day.

People are tools to be used. A large amount of Alexander research material is black-market, smuggled, or stolen. He doesn't know or care for the details so long as he gets it. Alexander is working on a project to harness the primals in much the same way as the allagans and weaponize it, thus his deep research into technology. I haven't worked out the entire endgame yet, but I jokingly refer to the whole thing as "The Little Ala Mhigo Project", draw your own conclusions from there.

...I haven't been active since that day many months ago, but for those of you that went on Dogberry's attack on Ifrit, that collar didn't break, it was rigged. Alexander didn't care WHO got it, so long as he had a body to study on the effects of aether manipulation and tempering after the fact. Tom was simply the unlucky party. I still need to post that story one day...

... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ok, all cards on the table, this is all OOC info.

As far as people go, Alexander is probably more villian then he is hero. A researcher with zero morale compass he cares more about results then the steps taken to get there.

I haven't been active since that day many months ago, but for those of you that went on Dogberry's attack on Ifrit, that collar didn't break, it was rigged. Alexander didn't care WHO got it, so long as he had a body to study on the effects of aether manipulation and tempering after the fact. Tom was simply the unlucky party. I still need to post that story one day.

People are tools to be used. A large amount of Alexander research material is black-market, smuggled, or stolen. He doesn't know or care for the details so long as he gets it. Alexander is working on a project to harness the primals in much the same way as the allagans and weaponize it, thus his deep research into technology. I haven't worked out the entire endgame yet, but I jokingly refer to the whole thing as "The Little Ala Mhigo Project", draw your own conclusions from there.

OMG MY WORLD HAS BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN.

Aya's no villain.  But she might enjoy their company.. depending on the villain :-D

Some of us villains are nice and friendly! ...and maybe not always malicious.

Some also have a lot of gil, and more importantly, know how to spend it... ;)

Aya's no villain.  But she might enjoy their company.. depending on the villain :-D

Some of us villains are nice and friendly! ...and maybe not always malicious.

Some also have a lot of gil, and more importantly, know how to spend it... ;)

What would a villain be without a good drink? They could get grumpy without their booze! ..or worse, think about things.

If everything goes the way I planned by some miracle, as Ryoko matures I'd like her to become an influential part of a Lominsan ultra-nationalist movement. She's the last person who would ever do something out of malice, but the greatest evils do tend to be born from good intentions.

I don't really consider Ramsus a "villain" per se but I have been involved in a lot of people's RP as a "main antagonist" type. Don't know why people love to make me the object of their revenge/retribution but it lands me a lot of RP with people so I don't mind and I've embraced it as of late.

since we're talking about OOC introductions I do have these instead of having to type everything out. :)

ApJ6tAvVpk4

and this is Ramsus

O9sDF4MNkAQ

Well...I got two characters that would be perceived as villains by folks that have a very black-and-white mindset? There's the thing about Logan/Agrippa being a pureblooded Garlean and former centurio - well and it goes without saying that this goes hand in hand with killing a large number of Eorzeans in battle. No doubt, there'd be a good lot of people that would see this as unforgivable and in need of punishment, change of heart or no. Hell, it seems like most Eorzeans tend to see them as a kind of evil hivemind and would see any Garlean among them as a lying spy.

Then there's a new concept for a character I've been mulling over because I'm a shameless altoholic. You see, it always kinda irked me how the whole "POACHING!!!!" thing is being treated in Gridania, so I really wanted to write a Keeper who's part of some hidden, self-sustaining community of hunters and such. Who actually are mindful of the whole elementals thing, while just wanting to live out their traditions without being, well, nannied all the time. It's just been something that crossed my mind, but I'd think something like that would have some pretty great potential for conflict? All things considered, this conjurer I've been working on might just be dismissed as some kind of witch doctor. Well and all the rep that comes with casting large rocks at wailers. And healing wounded poachers, so that'd be a big list of no-no from a lawful good POV.

...Okay, this is more self-identified moral greyness than anything, isn't it? :surprise:

Yep, Xydane has done all of that stuff and maor! (I know, I'm late on my reply to Unnamed Merc and Osric.) I would like to think my character as neither a bad guy nor a good guy; it gives RP more opportunity not to mention personality and trait progressing as I try to further forge who and what he really is.

On a side note: I have been told that Kage is back to being a Lala nao. I guess that means kidnapping him would be a hell of a lot easier than knocking out a full grown male Miqo'te with a wooden plank and then placing him inside a rolled carpet like what some South American terrorists would do when they kidnapz people. :o

Yep, Xydane has done all of that stuff and maor! (I know, I'm late on my reply to Unnamed Merc and Osric.) I would like to think my character as neither a bad guy nor a good guy; it gives RP more opportunity not to mention personality and trait progressing as I try to further forge who and what he really is.

On a side note: I have been told that Kage is back to being a Lala nao. I guess that means kidnapping him would be a hell of a lot easier than knocking out a full grown male Miqo'te with a wooden plank and then placing him inside a rolled carpet like what some South American terrorists would do when they kidnapz people.  :o

yup, a simple popoto sack could do the trick now.

On a side note: I have been told that Kage is back to being a Lala nao. I guess that means kidnapping him would be a hell of a lot easier than knocking out a full grown male Miqo'te with a wooden plank and then placing him inside a rolled carpet like what some South American terrorists would do when they kidnapz people.  :o

:c so mean

This is the villain's thread~

Besides, remember all those great times we had together with Unnamed Mercenary until he got blasted with some morality?

I give thanks to Franz for giving me the new idea. In fact, I won't poke holes into the sack when I attempt to kidnap Kage again - I mean, put small moving things into bags. Like puppies. Yeah... puppies. :|