Minions and RP

Zaylin

My character doesn't really have a reason to use one as yet, but if I could I would. I happened across a really creative Lalafell character who's Mammet #001 actually sang really off-key (real world) pop culture references. I was thoroughly amused.

I roleplay a Tonberry called Falfa. Like the Tonberry in the Scholar quest-line she isn't blinded by the curse. She plays a part in some of Saefinn's storyline, mainly with his exploration of Nymian ruins to find ancient treasures. Falfa has helped him navigate said ruins.

I mainly use her for comic reasons, she, like one of Saefinn's faeries, likes to berate him, but then Saefinn's faerie Asaviola is a bad influence on her. Because Saefinn is somewhat of an egotist and a drunk and a little on the eccentric side, it's not uncommon for folk to make fun of him...even his own damn crew.

However, Saefinn not so long ago was trying to convince Falfa to be our receptionist at our estate. Asaviola is also a big whiskey drinker - the Captain clearly not being an influence there.

As you can probably tell, I roleplay the faeries too. I even roleplay the Ifrit-egi, though Saefinn treats him like a walking barbecue, it's not often he gets to play a combat role, rather, Saefinn finds it more amusing to treat the essence of some primal deity like a chef.

i pull out the pup on occasion, usually only when I'm fishing or crafting.   If anything it creates a nice opening for someone to make an introduction with. "Awr what a cute puppy!"

Lan has a dog named Blitz who i use for all sorts of fun RP around the FC house. Blitz has a habit of stealing ladies under things and bringing them to Lan expecting a reward...Which of course makes people accuse Lan of teaching him to do that as some sort of perverted trick. It's gotten a lot of good laughs.

I use some of the wind-up, mechanical, or stuffed toy looking minions.

Hunfrid my main is a toymaker/tinkerer.

He makes toys for kids and I sometimes RP him working on them, or have the wind-up/mechanical toys do silly stuff.