Command line your characters

LiveVoltage

((neither am I))

Nor am I.  And I don't use Linux.  I use windows where all I do is point-click "change password", then point-click "user lockout policy" and cycle attempts with an up/down arrow.  Why must things be harder than they have to be?

Oh, then you can use this one in cmd.exe

%0|%0

((neither am I))

Nor am I. And I don't use Linux. I use windows where all I do is point-click "change password", then point-click "user lockout policy" and cycle attempts with an up/down arrow. Why must things be harder than they have to be?

I gave you 99 attempts before lockout, and it locks you out for 1 second.

Good luck m8.

(there is a way around this if you want to lock yourself out again, starts with SSH)

Ping 4.2.2.1

Processing. . .

Packets sent: 240 || Packets recieved : 240

Enter command:

/raidbosshax.exe

Processing. . .

/raidbosshax.exe is now online

Enter command:

/Askier'sserverwipebomb

Processing. . .

/Askier'sserverwipebomb is successful.  All Realm Reborn servers are reset and wiped

Enter command:

/Askier'sevillaughter

Processing. . .

Error.

Activating: Askierhacksuphairball.exe

Activating: Haveaniceday.exe

Ping 4.2.2.1

Processing. . .

Packets sent: 240 || Packets recieved : 240

Enter command:

/raidbosshax.exe

Processing. . .

/raidbosshax.exe is now online

Enter command:

/Askier'sserverwipebomb

Processing. . .

/Askier'sserverwipebomb is successful.  All Realm Reborn servers are reset and wiped

Enter command:

/Askier'sevillaughter

Processing. . .

Error.

Activating: Askierhacksuphairball.exe

Activating: Haveaniceday.exe

Franz@GarlemaldHQ: sudo chuser account_locked=true login=false rlogin=false Askier

...no more bombs for you

. . . Franz don't make me CNTL+ALT+DELETE you. . .

Lol :P

edit: *feels shame for that joke*

But how will you login when your account's locked, disabled, and cannot be switched to? :P

The easiest method though, *unplugs the internet* *confiscates keyboard and mouse*.

Now the company loiter can have locked-in syndrome.

But how will you login when your account's locked, disabled, and cannot be switched to? :P

The easiest method though, *unplugs the internet* *confiscates keyboard and mouse*.

. . .Take away my keyboard will you!

*Runs out of office to car. Drives car to nearest power plant. Turns car into improvised bomb. Runs for cover. Activates bomb from Distance. Takes out power for Franz and surrounding community For weeks*

"Well that escalated quickly. . ." Askier says observing crator.

. . .Take away my keyboard will you!

*Runs out of office to car. Drives car to nearest power plant. Turns car into improvised bomb. Runs for cover. Activates bomb from Distance. Takes out power for Franz and surrounding community For weeks*

"Well that escalated quickly. . ." Askier says observing crator.

*Calls Comcast* I /work/ for the devil company. They can turn off -all- the internet. (Too bad it's not level3 though :/ )

I imagine Lili being one of those moms who can be a techno wiz once she gets over the awkward fumbly "Oooo what does this button do?!" Like DeeDee from Dexter's Lab.

Username:

Password:

*fumblefumble* "Ahhh...oh! I know this one!"

Username: Lilithium

Password: khavansaradeiado

Invalid username and/or password. Please try again.

"...Fuck."

Iliette looks at the sceen, then down the keys with letters and numbers. "Is that how people write?" she looks determined. "I can do this!" she says determined! She frantically types away!

Username:

Password:

Not understanding the words or whatever she is typing doesn't deter her! She types away then presses the arrow with another strange writing on top of it!

Username: jhljlk;l;dfl;sdl;k;ldfl;

Password: *******************************************

/username and password not recognized! System will now begin to wipe itself! Thank you!

Iliette happy that she has somehow produced some success from the screen stands up proudly, to show Desmond her work... Des on the other hand seem less impressed! Iliette is convinced that the tears coming from the hyur male's face were tears of joy! Des is sure that one of these days he will smother her with a pillow...

=>Get out of the closet.

You most certainly will not. There's monsters out there.

=>Get out of the fucking closet, Edgar.

You aren't in the Fucking Closet, you're in the Closet. Again, you refuse to leave, as you've just gotten comfortable.

=>You're so far in that damn closet you're finding Christmas Presents.

Presents! You didn't know it was Christmas! You begin to open your gifts.

=>Goddamn it...

You don't get to boss him around.

=>GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

God most certainly is not.

=>What does this have to do with anything, just get out of the closet and tell them already!

You are too busy enjoying the wonders of Christmas to contemplate the horrors of coming out to your friends and family. 

=>Edgar, look, yarn!

WHERE?

=>Get out of the closet and go find out!

You can't get out of the closet.

=>MOTHERFUCKER

((sorry for how short this one is.))

=>Inessa Hara, Look, Horsebirds.

Hell.

Fucking.

YES.

=>Inessa Hara, squawk like a bird.

You squawk shamelessly like a bird and feel an immense joy as you're enemy's cower before you're infamous animalistic battle cry's.

=>Inessa Hara, squawk like a horsebird.

What? This Squawking stuff is getting old quickly. The user really need's to think of something better to do than make you Squawk like random animal's.

Hell, I'll give this a shot, why not?

=> Who are you, kid?

Who are you? Why, you're William Harrowton, of course. Y'know, trained arcanist with a little 'family' (if you can call it that) and a life of exploration? And you tend to have a nervous disposition around people, even with those you know well?

=> William, where are you?

You're pretty sure you're in your inn room unless you're dreaming again, but you doubt that somehow, your dreams tend to get a little bit scary at this point. It's nothing much though, just fear and paranoia about loved ones leaving or getting killed, y'know, the usual.

The room, as of now, seems to be rather empty save for you and a bunch of furniture, on the desk lies your personal effects; your grimoire and quill, your inks, your satchel of goods that would aid you in your travels such as a map, a compass, a waterskin, and some food, neatly wrapped in handkerchiefs. There's never a day when you go without food from your beloved, though she's not at your side right now, she must be out somewhere and, to be honest, you're getting rather anxious.

=> William, freak the fuck out

You decide to do the most rational thing that one could do at this point: freaking the fuck out. You hop out of bed and start pacing up and down the room, fidgeting and fussing, all the while whimpering and whining. Your thoughts turn to your own insecurities, believing that you're just not good enough, and this depresses you greatly. What a wonderful way to start the day, eh?

You continue ruminating on this until you hear a knock on the door, knocking you clean out of your self-doubting state and onto the floor.

=> Answer that door, William

You can't do that if you're not properly dressed! You just got up! So, you hastily get dressed while leaving the person at the door hanging for a good few moments as they knock again, louder, this time.

Satisfied with your current wardrobe for now, you unlock the door, opening it up to reveal a lalafell dressed in pink.

=> William: Talk to the little lady lalafell

That's... not a lady, you know this. That's a male lalafell, calls himself Delito and he has a penchant for pink clothing. You've no idea why but you guess he just likes the color.

The lala greets you with a rather hearty ahoy, followed up by asking how you and your 'missus', he calls her, been.

You fidget, blushing slightly as you recall your beloved, and shrug, you tell him that you two have been doing well and you note that she seems to have gone out for the time being. Strangely enough, your carbuncle, which usually lazes around in its little bedchair, seems to have wandered off, too.

The pink-wearing one nods, slightly, a dash of concern and sympathy on his features as he says that he's happy to hear that and that he can sympathise with lovers that disappear one moment and reappear the next. He should know, he never gets to see his wife often but he can easily feel her presence nearby.

...now that you think about it, the hairs on the back of your neck are tingling.

You're being watched.

=> Command: Switch control to 'Carbuncle'

You are now a carbuncle, an emerald carbuncle to be precise. You've just snuck out of the inn room while your master was asleep, and while your other master was getting out. Doors are hard to operate when you have no opposable thumbs.

You were just planning on walking around this town filled with strange pointy-eared people, broody catfolk, tall scary men, taller scary men, tall scary women, beyond other things, when you've hit a major snag.

There is a door that stands between you and freedom to roam and you have no idea how to open one, although you're pretty sure you know how to open 'em, you've done it before, but it's hard, and you're too lazy for something like that. Maybe you can find someone to open it for you if you ask nicely enough, and by nicely enough, you mean by acting cute, everyone loves that.

=> Carbuncle: Fight -> Black Magic -> Gust -> Door

Attack the... door? You're not sure if you understand what this weird voice is telling you. Also, you're not close enough to the door anyway, you've just found this sweet water fixture that's just waiting to be played in.

=> Carbuncle, you will stop this nonsense at once and open the door

This voice ain't the boss of you! Neither is your master, or so he says, you're not entirely sure if he believes that he's your master or not.

=> Carbuncle. Open the fucking door.

Ooh! The voice said a bad word! Nope, you're good, you can explore the town later, you're having quite a bit of fun playing about in this fountain.

=> I swear to the gods, Carbuncle, if you don't open that door, I'm going to end you.

Oh yeah? You and what army?

=> ...

Thought so. You continue being distracted by the lovely water fixture.

=> WILLIAM, YOUR CARBUNCLE IS NOT LISTENING!

You're not William! You're a carbuncle!

=> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA