Hey! What do Moogles use when they go shopping?

Spethah

A kupon.

Alright, I'll see myself out now.

Hey guys! I'm Giginen, but most people call me Gigi or Giga. I'm a half year long FFXIV player, playing on the Faerie server, and I've decided to hop into the RP scene on this game. This isn't my first MMO RPing. I RP'd in WoW, Mabinogi, TERA, Raiderz, Guild Wars 1 & 2 as well as games such as EVE online. I run a Tumblr blog for a character in the League of Legends setting and have been in the community under many a muse for almost 4 years now. I've been quite the avid writer, pretty much.

I've been trying to get onto the Balmung server for almost a week, but due to promises of final raids with my raid group on WoW my sleep schedule had me passing out a couple of hours before the server was open for character creation. Alas I have managed to make a character literally 5 minutes ago! Huzzah! It's a little scary I guess, stepping into a new server with no grounds to step on (I was fortunate to have a friend that played in Faerie a while back when I first started) but I found this forum at the top of the google searches and I thought I'd see if I can get my foot in the door!

As for character, I've only currently written a rough baseline for my character and I'm kinda in the process of double checking and finalising before letting it out into the world. To be explained in short, it's more or less a female highlander bard, whose secondary job is a travelling adventurer which allows her to create unique songs. Her goal in life is to be a known bard, but not entirely famous. Oh and not the in-game job mind you, despite accidentally choosing archer for the class of choice on character creation. A true singer of lore.

Nice to meet you all and uh, have fun!

Welcome welcome! We're a fairly diverse group of folks here, split between two servers and multiple continents. I'm 1.4% sure you're going to find someone or someones here who'll match and compliment whatever your RP style happens to be. If you've got questions, ask! Everyone's pretty knowledgeable and polite here. There's this one grumpy paladin dork who hates fun, though. Watch out for him.

Welcome welcome! We're a fairly diverse group of folks here, split between two servers and multiple continents. I'm 1.4% sure you're going to find someone or someones here who'll match and compliment whatever your RP style happens to be. If you've got questions, ask! Everyone's pretty knowledgeable and polite here. There's this one grumpy paladin dork who hates fun, though. Watch out for him.

*cough* *cough*

Grumpy paladin dork, you say? Hates fun, you say? Wonder who that could be... *whistles innocently*

Anywho! Yes, look out for the aforementioned paladin and you'll be fine. Lots of friendly, polite and helpful people here who will love to RP and love to answer questions! 

And if you ever want to RP, here! *hands over a sparkly and shiny magical stick* Poke people and they will RP! Feel free to even poke C'eleni Meztli when she's online!

I think I love you for opening up with a pun joke.

Welcome to the RPC and to Balmung! I'm Steel Wolf, giant axe swinger Roelady extraordinaire. :3 If you ever want to speak to me in-game or here, please feel free to poke me! I'm usually around at about the 7pm EST area in-game, and am generally ghosting about the forums aaaaaall day when I'm at work.

I have no life.

I like the idea of your character--matter of fact I'm reminded of a thread about actual bards coming together to form a Linkshell I think? It's in there somewhere.

Enjoy your snuffling about in the forums, and hope to interact with you sometime, either in-game or in-forum! ^^

hehehe...kupon.

Oh geez, that was quick. It's been a while since I've been on an active forum. Thank you for the welcomes!

I think I love you for opening up with a pun joke.

Welcome to the RPC and to Balmung!  I'm Steel Wolf, giant axe swinger Roelady extraordinaire.  :3  If you ever want to speak to me in-game or here, please feel free to poke me!  I'm usually around at about the 7pm EST area in-game, and am generally ghosting about the forums aaaaaall day when I'm at work.

I have no life.

I like the idea of your character--matter of fact I'm reminded of a thread about actual bards coming together to form a Linkshell I think? It's in there somewhere.

Enjoy your snuffling about in the forums, and hope to interact with you sometime, either in-game or in-forum!  ^^

hehehe...kupon.

Trust me, there's a lot where that came from. I got titled "The Baron of Puns" by my FC because I went on a pun rampage because Tittyan EX was being... well a tit. Nice to meet you by the way. I'll rummage around the forums and see if there's anything interesting. In all honesty I have nothing else to do other than sleep! And I haven't slept yet. Probably won't for a while.

kupon.

YES!

YOU WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN COERTHAS FRIEND.

I like the concept - Although the in-game description of Bard may also be up your alley as well. You could be using those songs to inspire acts of bravery... which you'd then GET TO SING ABOUT IN TAVERNS.

But Coerthas is cold and miserable and has people with sticks up their arses and...

I am still considering her job being the actual in-game job, considering that I do know from studying history that such bards did exist and were quite the important and supportive role in British medieval warfare. I think it'll end up being a progressive thing though, discovering this art and perhaps talent into motivating allies to do the dirty work boosting morale rather than just having it there and then. I'm a sucker for such future plans. But you know what they say about plans: Overworking and sticking past, present and future into a bar...

...can get things pretty tense

I'm so sorry.

Coerthas is constantly full of people making Naul puns in shout.

I'm still thinking they need to think of Naulternatives. It's Nault just about using his name in place of "no." That's just being unorigiNaul. They really need to expand their Nauledge base, so they can truly fire on Naul cylinders.

(I regret Naulthing.)