The Bacchus Shots Competition is back! 1/22 @9pm

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, if it is going to be a few days before your birthday, I'll probably go ahead and ask off for the evening of the 8th so I'll be able to attend it on John.  Now to just write up something to get John involved.

no need to think too detailed on it; when i post in the calender for the next one; it's typically understood that it's a flyer posted around so anyone's welcome. i just use the sign up sheet to get a good idea of who's coming to compete. :3

Starlin JFC your profile pic.

Also this time I'm in Clio o U o

i'll add you to the list o3o

no need to think too detailed on it; when i post in the calender for the next one; it's typically understood that it's a flyer posted around so anyone's welcome. i just use the sign up sheet to get a good idea of who's coming to compete. :3

Well, I was planning on have Baderon find the flyer, shove it into John's hands with a "Go hav' ya some fun," and kicking him out of Limsa Lominsa.  Don't let the dark cloud hanging over him worry you, I'm planing to have him be what he was like before his sister was killed in the last battle of 1.0

Just don't ask him to take off his gloves.  He has a spell on them to help control the Echo effect (he doesn't realize that fighting it is making like a dam ready to brust).  I'm hope to get the rest of his profile done and up on the wiki page today.

• 2 weeks later...

giphy.gif

alright everyone! after quite a bit of poking around, we have a location and date!! :D

our fine hosts this month will be the....

LURKo2d.png

located in the goblet; ward 7, plot 13 (west crystal)

time will be as followed:

sunday, march 15th

9:30pm est (8:30pm central)

(still sorta close to my birthday for those that voted yes...all five of you <3 )

mark your calendars cause if all goes to plan; you'll forget where you were the next morning!

giphy.gif

alright everyone! after quite a bit of poking around, we have a location and date!! :D

LURKo2d.png

sunday, march 15th

(still sorta close to my birthday for those that voted yes...all five of you <3 )

mark your calendars cause if all goes to plan; you'll forget where you were the next morning!

Aw yeah.

So, which of you lovely gals is going to watch Nathan get close, close, close to victory... and then slump before you? Traditions come from things like that, y'know.

giphy.gif

LURKo2d.png

sunday, march 15th

Aw yeah.

So, which of you lovely gals is going to watch Nathan get close, close, close to victory... and then slump before you? Traditions come from things like that, y'know.

Bri still owes him payback for beating her last time.

giphy.gif

LURKo2d.png

sunday, march 15th

*a string of curses can be hear all over the internet* No, no, no.  I had it plan perfectly, thinking it would be the 8th and before a certain birthday.  Now John is going to miss another one because I doubt I'll be able to get the evening off again.

*a string of curses can be hear all over the internet* No, no, no.  I had it plan perfectly, thinking it would be the 8th and before a certain birthday.  Now John is going to miss another one because I doubt I'll be able to get the evening off again.

sorry. had to change it to the 15th due to scheduling conflicts on my end :c

Aw yeah.

so it's safe to assume you'll both be at the same table? xD

giphy.gif

LURKo2d.png

sunday, march 15th

Aw yeah.

Arry will be there serving again. She'll continue to watch Nathan get super close to winning, then losing to a girl again. (clearly, Eorzean women best drinkers!)

Aw yeah.

More then likely.

Aw yeah.

More then likely.

Bri wants me.

She wants me to run outside and puke into a cactus, while she laughs in victory, yes.

But that counts, right?

Aw yeah.

More then likely.

Bri wants me.

She wants me to run outside and puke into a cactus, while she laughs in victory, yes.

But that counts, right?

Totally counts.