The JP fan fest discussion thread~

Merri

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, it didn't fully click with me at the time I was first watching it, but... the Au Ra females run like actual people do. They don't have that dumb "anime girl run" that the Hyur are cursed with or... whatever it is that Elezen females do when they run. This pleases me.

You know, it didn't fully click with me at the time I was first watching it, but... the Au Ra females run like actual people do. They don't have that dumb "anime girl run" that the Hyur are cursed with or... whatever it is that Elezen females do when they run. This pleases me.

They kind of... lank. Awkwardly, I felt, especiallyconsideringhowsmalltheirheadsarehrk.

Ridiculous male/female dimorphism in video game fictional races strikes again. :( Would've been nice to see the females as something more than just beautiful human with some itty bitty horns and barely there scales. *sigh*

I really like the concept behind Astrologian, though.

Ridiculous male/female dimorphism in video game fictional races strikes again. :( Would've been nice to see the females as something more than just beautiful human with some itty bitty horns and barely there scales. *sigh*

Word. I was really hoping for something a little more ... alien I guess? It's unfortunate that one of my things is little ladies and big giant boyfriends because I am seriously considering rolling a dragonman for no real good reason whatsoever.

*runs around excitedly, parrot joins in on excitedness!*

I was so hyped for this fan fest and I am so happy!! Expectations blown away!

In all honesty, though, my little Peaches is more excited about these reveals than I am, she won't stop expressing herself and she keeps saying 'thank you!' It must be the flying mounts... 

I wants the expansions nows!! :bouncy:

Dang, those Au Ra look awesome. *takes a few minutes to marvel new race* And we got one tank job, one DPS and one healer. *takes few more minutes to let it all sink in* Neat. 

Someone hurry up and RP all this shiny new content! Do it! Do its, I says!

Okay, I'm done. Back to running and flailing around in happiness. 

*goes back to running and flailing around like an idiot*

Edit: Just shut up and take my money, SE!! Take it!! *throws money*

Word. I was really hoping for something a little more ... alien I guess? It's unfortunate that one of my things is little ladies and big giant boyfriends because I am seriously considering rolling a dragonman for no real good reason whatsoever.

Agreed about the genderfail here. But maybe they'll let us customize the size and appearance of their horns, the way we can for Elezen ears and Miqo'te ears? :3

Also, did anyone think SAGA? 

Oh baby that dark knight armor. I thought I was ready to enter the angsty side of tanking with the Divine War set, but that DRK AF(?) is leaps and bounds better looking.

Please no boob window or miniskirt on the female version, SE. Please.

If the female dark knight armor has a boob window, I will flip a table. While I am interested in Astrolgian, I definitely want to make a dark Knight. I already have character ideas that I want to explore. I need to have a dark mysterious lady clad entirely in intimidating armor.

I wouldn't even expect for them to do that if I didn't remember that I wasn't expecting it for the dragoon armor either. The dragoon armor looks so badass and heavy. The stomach window looks so random and so much like an afterthought that I sincerely wonder why they decided to put it there to begin with.