Kunoichi attire?

SM Nick

Personally I think the Fuma set (at least the top) is nice, from Labyrinth of the Ancients!

I saw it, and it would be a nice top, although I prefer if the top is sleeveless to make the outfit more sexy on my character Sakura.

You just wanna stare at her as you play.

Admit it. Lol im the same way when I play Tomb raider.

Personally I think the Fuma set (at least the top) is nice, from Labyrinth of the Ancients!

I saw it, and it would be a nice top, although I prefer if the top is sleeveless to make the outfit more sexy on my character Sakura.

You just wanna stare at her as you play.

Admit it. Lol im the same way when I play Tomb raider.

Lol but I also want to be able to use it in RP when I can.

Yeah... too bad NO ONE does CT. Should get together groups to farm for the Fuma stuff.

I definitely have friends that wouldn't mind running CT, some of us are farming various sets from there and I certainly wouldn't mind a premade group going in there!

Yeah... too bad NO ONE does CT. Should get together groups to farm for the Fuma stuff.

I definitely have friends that wouldn't mind running CT, some of us are farming various sets from there and I certainly wouldn't mind a premade group going in there!

YEAH. ME.

I need Solidery. Let me steal them off your souls.

YEAH. ME.

I need Solidery. Let me steal them off your souls.

Lol I think we are starting to get off-topic here.

*raises hand*

I need the healer sets, and a few Armor of Light and a few Onion pieces. Already have the full Fuma, so OP would have no competition from me. ^^

Chachan might be kinda adorable in as a little Warrior of Light... :dodgy:

I actually have the Fuma pants, and I use them as generic pants for Chachan's casual outfit of all things. A little hint of his Doman heritage, I think. :blush:

Chachan might be kinda adorable in as a little Warrior of Light... :dodgy:

I actually have the Fuma pants, and I use them as generic pants for Chachan's casual outfit of all things. A little hint of his Doman heritage, I think. :blush:

Lol when did this turn into a CT discussion thread? I just wanted to know the best outfit combination for a kunoichi.

If you're looking for the kabuki-styled Ninja equipment, I think you're stuck with AF/Relic and CT gear. If you wanted to go for a "realistic" ninja, I'd recommend any of the low level gathering or crafting stuff.

As an aside not exactly on topic to this thread: Remember, nothing says "hello I am a secret assassin" better than matching uniforms!