• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Jay would also like a Crusader card please~ All the blackmail muauhahahaha

Hi, J'maaira! I've been looking for you since your comment but just haven't had any luck. I'll definitely keep my eye out still, but if you happen to see me first, feel free to drop me a Friend Request and I'll send you your card item! :moogle:

I would like Vahlkrys to randomly find one Shemhazai (if I understand correctly)

Do I need to specify how he 'randomly' found it?

Okay, I shall try to send you a friends request to send you the item today! You don't need to specify right here or now - you can RP it however you like. It could have been stuck to the underside of a table in the Drowning Wench, purchased from a legitimate vendor, or any number of circumstances, up to your discretion!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oho! Perhaps Bleeding here could get a Cerberus card? Bleeding Light in game ^-^

Hello, Bleeding! I've been trying to search for you in game, but I'm having some trouble finding you while I'm on. If you could either comment here or PM me with your schedule this upcoming week, I'd be appreciative! I just need to know when you'd be on so I can send you a friend request to send the item. =)

Jancis would find an Eden card. ♥

Upon her regular patrols through La Noscea and the farmers at Summerford, one of the children with a broken arm gifted the conjurer with the collectible.

The rascal wouldn't explain where it came from, but she accepted the gift graciously of the lovely lady.

Little did she know it was getting rid of evidence that the boy's father brought back a souvenir that was gathered and, with the ex-sailor looking for it, the kid thought of no better place to get rid of the evidence that he swiped it.

I mean, even if his pa saw it in the healer's hands, what was he going to say about it?

All cards accounted for and delivered! The original post has been updated with the new numbers.

We've gotten an influx of new Hosts lately, so I hope to update the OP with those new cards as well.

To conclude, Jancis, that description of how your character found her card is adorable. It is adorable and I adore it. ♥

*Crawls off to collapse after running Host Club weee~*