The Tavern (please remove)

Cirina Qalli

After just a little advertising our LS already has close to 40 people in it, so thanks everyone! I want to add as many people as possible to really get the rp flowing, so please let me know if you're interested in an invite!

I'm also still looking for anyone who is willing to be a contact for invites!

I'd love an invite please. Nhia Nahri.

Hey Nhia! I didn't see you online when I was tossing out invites at first, so if you see Garryson, Aireiel, or myself online when you are, feel free to hit us up and we can get you in! :D

Edit: Ooo, my 100th post.

Here's the link to our Cards Against Humanity game for maintenance - http://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=86

If you've forgotten the password and you're in our linkshell, send me a private message here and I'll get it to you. Additionally, we have a TeamSpeak server prepared if you'd like to talk during the game or if you'd simply like to talk to us during maintenance in general. If you'd like the IP and password for the TeamSpeak, you can also ask for it in a private message directed to me.

Happy waiting!

I could use this on my alts since their stories are fairly isolated with their family groups, mates, and close friends. Will poke someone about this later after I get through the 2.5 hype :)

Could I get an invite? This could be useful c:

I may want an invite as well, for when I return! Good to keep a tool for communicating across the large spectrum of players!

I wish the servers were up and that I could invite you guys, but I guarantee you guys will love the LS! It has such a nice Atmosphere, Awesome and Creative Roleplayers, with more and more awesome RPers joining us, Just like you three! Funny conversations and just so much more! We even have a lot of fun running Dungeons and stuff! The Tavern is like.. my favorite LS I've joined by far! I look forward to meeting you three when you join!

Hey there! I am new to Balmung and this will be my first night on the server. I'll be online in twenty minutes or so and will check in-game for you then!

Thank you for creating this LS! I love this forum's community. :3

• 2 weeks later...