ASCII Art Macros

Kage

I would like any and all ascii art macros that you may have seen or have personally.

I find great fun in them and it's actually sorta fun when you use it with friends.

I don't have them on hand but several friends have a variation of the hank hill macro (sans tank words)

I have a little cat macro that says

"Holmgang Style"

"Hey~ Sexy Bene~"

Another one is a Get truckin' mothatrucker!!

Ascii art of cat on a foot scooter

Any and all Immortal Flames PVP/Frontlines pls

Another ascii art some friends use are variations of sword/shield oath flag bearing cats.

Nothing is worse than seeing ascii art with the text Brothers in Arms with d***s crossing each other.

... I need more fun. I love ASCII art FFXIV related macros.

• 1 month later...

Our WAR turned it into this Holmgang macro

LkfYHNM.png

... I approve of this macro and request how to do it.

Send me a /tell or /party invite when I login (around 4pm PST) and I can give you it or similar

You can set the macro and text to appear in any chat if you don't anything like

/p GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLEY IT'S ALL GONE TO SHIT!

In the macro box it'd just be lines of the macro

/ac "Holmgang"

moogle

moogle

moogle

moogle

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLEY IT'S ALL GONE TO SHIT!

I was in a WoD when someone whipped that Googly Moogley macro out. Usually, I roll my eyes or otherwise wonder why someone would carry such hatred of other people that they felt no other choice but to create ASCII art belittling the performances of others in a freaking video game....but that one actually struck me as hilarious.

When you have enough of forgetful tanks.

xOZrNf7.jpg

/p   .d8888.     db        db     d888888b  d88888b      db                 d8888b.
/p   88'      YP   88        88           `88'         88'                  88                 88      `8D
/p    `8bo.         88ooo88             88          88ooooo      88                88          88
/p      `Y8b.       88~~~~88             88          88~~~~~         88                 88          88
/p   db        8D  88        88             88          88.                  88booo.     88       .8D
/p    `8888Y'    YP        YP    Y888888P   Y88888P     Y88888P    Y8888D'
/p .
/p       .d88b.             .d8b.       d888888b   db        db
/p    .8P      Y8.        d8' `8b      `~~88~~'      88        88
/p   88          88     88ooo88          88           88ooo88
/p   88          88     88~~~~88          88           88~~~~88
/p  `8b       d8'      88        88          88           88        88
/p      `Y88P'         YP        YP          YP           YP        YP
/p 

xOZrNf7.jpg

That's brilliant, haha.... only no-one normally has their windows drawn out wide enough to facilitate it without linebreaks.... right? O.o

Someone in my fc on Lamia has a hallowed ground macro with that same ascii followed by:

I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT MORTALITY AIN'T ONE

HALLOWED GROUND

I could never use a Hallowed Ground macro that announces it to others because then I'd be embarrassed for the fact that I DIED ANYWAYS.... UP TO THREE SECONDS AFTER USING IT...... DFDFSDFSDFSDFSDFF

xOZrNf7.jpg

That's brilliant, haha.... only no-one normally has their windows drawn out wide enough to facilitate it without linebreaks.... right? O.o

I... do..

Why so messy!?

:< I like to see all the text ok! T_T

• 4 months later...

Okay I'm trying to get an Ascii Art working ingame but I can't for the love of good make it line up the way I want to :(

Anyone here that could help me out with that and make an idiots guide how to put it into my macro?

This is the ascii in question: http://anime.en.utf8art.com/arc/magical_girl_lyrical_nanoha_66.html

Oh, these are so neat. I could never figure out how to do anything but the table flip emoji which isn't even ASCII. Haha. I'm so envious of people who can do things like these.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻