Balmung Restriction Discussion

Y'lani

Hello! Sorry to resurrect a sleeping thread but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck getting onto Balmung recently? I've been trying to a character in with the server transfer on Mogstation but I can't even select a world if it's locked, Balmung doesn't even appear on the list! I've tried this several times now but I've had no luck.

Balmung should still be selectable. (Or, it is at the time of writing). The servers are not in alphabetical order (likely ordered by data center).

I haven't seen the server open up outside of when patches and maintenance bring it offline/online, however. ...it is quite full of people during peak hours!

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balmung should still be selectable. (Or, it is at the time of writing). The servers are not in alphabetical order (likely ordered by data center).

I haven't seen the server open up outside of when patches and maintenance bring it offline/online, however. ...it is quite full of people during peak hours!

Thanks! I'll wait and see. I'd do a screengrab of the server dropdown list on the transfer page to prove I'm not crazy but I'm too damn lazy :(

Thanks! I'll wait and see. I'd do a screengrab of the server dropdown list on the transfer page to prove I'm not crazy but I'm too damn lazy :(

It's usually there, just hidden. If you're trying to get to it from a phone, it's easy to scroll past.

c0JTeZo.png