MOAR LALAFELLS!

This is plea to see more lalafell art!

I am not biased, why would you even think that?!

Great artists of this fine forum, please, show me your lalas!  These potato lovers also need beautiful feasts for their eyes!  D=  No one can deny how much more adorable we are than ALL the other races!!

So if you're an artist who draws us little potato people, post it here or link it!  I wanna check it out.  =]

lalafellmasterrace

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello person who is not biast. I, other non biast person would like to agree with you, although plenty of good quality artwork exists, but is harder to find. I promote the creation of more art depicting my totally not favorite race boyhowdy. 

No,I'm not reading this out in a deadpan voice.

Hello person who is not biast. I, other non biast person would like to agree with you, although plenty of good quality artwork exists, but is harder to find. I promote the creation of more art depicting my totally not favorite race boyhowdy. 

No,I'm not reading this out in a deadpan voice.

Yes, I agree with you as well.  The art is out there, but only after sifting through piles and piles of miqo arts.  (No offense to the miqos out there!)

There is no bias here.  Anyone who says so has no evidence of such.

:angel:

The art is out there, but only after sifting through piles and piles of miqo arts.  (No offense to the miqos out there!)

There is no bias here.  Anyone who says so has no evidence of such.

:angel:

I'd love if miqo'te became less popular and I love lalafel anyways so I am with you on that (>w<)/

Lalafells are actually really fun to draw (super easy compared to some other races, though that may be a personal preference thing).  If I weren't such a lazy bum, I'd contribute more lala art. xD  I'll keep it in mind the next time I doodle, though.

*is one of those who shamelessly keeps drawing miqo'te* >v>

As a general note, it would be nice to see more stuff of other races, particularly Highlanders/Roegadyn.

I approve of MOAR LALAFELLS.

While I haven't actually drawn Chachan as of yet, he popped up in a couple amazing artsy pieces in other threads here. Most notably, of course, being the awesome commission done for me by Berrod of Barachanji:

tumblr_nhhogiFwwt1robwlio1_1280.png

But he also popped up in a little sketchy comic by Eli based on an event at the Quicksand. Eli has also provided the bestest Gran arts to date. The. Bestest.

qs120614-03_zps41e1033a.png

granstahlotpdesuu03_zpscbd94e05.png

Seriously. The bestest. :love:

While I haven't actually drawn Chachan as of yet, he popped up in a couple amazing artsy pieces in other threads here. Most notably, of course, being the awesome commission done for me by Berrod of Barachanji:

That's funny, the first thought that popped into my head was "That would be Berrod were he a lala" and sure enough I read on to see that he drew it *laughs*

But he also popped up in a little sketchy comic by Eli based on an event at the Quicksand. Eli has also provided the bestest Gran arts to date. The. Bestest.

qs120614-03_zps41e1033a.png

granstahlotpdesuu03_zpscbd94e05.png

Seriously. The bestest. :love:

ModU4M9.pngForgive me father, for I have sinned.

I have some super quick doodles I'd drawn for a couple of potatos. Nothing much (yet), but eh.

tumblr_ngcepj0Nom1u4tmppo1_r1_500.png

A particular Professor Jigumundo Darkbore.

qQbimDD.png

An unsettled Lenti.

Both like fire. And science. One likes them a little too much.

Neither of these characters are mine. uvu

I tried to draw my lalafell character Queen, but figuring out the anatomy was challenging for me.  This is..I think the third try?

2akiu74.jpg

There was a post on the forums about "Mountainfolk" lalafell and I think that Queen would definitely fit that type of lalafell best.  I always imagined her body being a little bit bigger than the average Dunesfolk or Plainsfolk, both taller and possibly stockier?  Also I have no idea why I gave her short hair, I think it was to avoid ruining the shoulder outline.

Anywho, here's some potato art sketchin!

As you wish!! 

I apologize for the Elezen present in most of these images. He's really quite horrible.

Scritches_zps5ec8d5b2.jpg

Shake-Pustulios-lil-hand_zps9c9a1c84.jpg

Something_flarfy_zps0c5b367b.png

Sultana_n_Gangle_zps5206a35d.png

cheekypinchypinchy_zpsc7e2f2ab.jpg

Lala-Nina_Poponi_zps121a0d67.png

I like that my luffly has shown off my doodles. There needs to be more lalafell work. I will make it my grand mission to post a bazillions...one day.