Donations: Support the RPC!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've begun adding people to the special new Patrons group that gives your name a fancy color and the coveted six stars. The other rewards will be coming over the next few days, and I'll soon begin the process of upgrading the site in accordance with our milestone goals. :)

If you pledged and have not received your red name and stars yet, and refreshing the page hasn't helped, please drop me PM and include the name and e-mail address you used on Patreon so I can match you up.

As a side note, patrons, you can turn off your red name and stars (not sure why you'd want to :) ) from your User CP. Go to Group Memberships under Miscellaneous, then click "Set as Display Group" next to the "Registered" group. You can turn it back on by doing the same thing, instead setting "Patrons" as your display group.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

It's been almost a year since the last post here, so I wanted to remind people that, yes, the RPC is a crowdfunded site! The donations of our red-named patrons make this site possible, keep up uptime high, and keep our performance lightning fast.

If you want a red name for less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day, just click here:

The RPC's Patreon Page

Set up your donation and then drop me a PM to let me know!

• 8 months later...