RNG WHY !? (i90 gears Giveaway) !

Soooo, this is the thing. I noticed that many people are doing over and over again some low level dungeons because they would like that Acolyte's skirt from Sastasha or that Infantry shirt from Brayflox. But RNGesus is sometimes a really really bad person, so those pieces of gear just don't want to drop and allow you to glamour as you please. Thinking of this, I took the decision to offer my help in a way or another, so here is the thing :

I have in my inventory some material waiting to be used for crafting some i90 gears and so I will offer 9 pieces of gear, one of each DoW & DoM classes.

How to participate to the giveaway :

You want to have a chance to earn one of those piece of gears ? It's really simple, Say here that you want to participate and name THREE classes max you want to try your luck with. By the end of the month, I'll drawn the 9 winners (you can only win once) and I will ask them what piece they want me to craft. Easy right ?

As a bonus, Ilwe is making clothes ICly so we can totally make all this IC as you might want to order him some piece of gear. Pretty cool no ?

So now I only have to wish you good luck, lets fight RNGesus smartly è_é !

(PS : I apologize if that topic isn't in the right section of the forum, I didn't know exactly where to post it)

- Gegenji -> WAR.

- Melodia -> BLM / WHM / MNK.

- Xheja Rajhera -> NIN.

- Arimar Gorge -> WHM.

- Fai -> NIN / BLM.

- Mamushi -> SMN / SCH.

- Xenellia -> DRG / NIN.

- Roen -> BRD.

- Alothia -> WHM / DRG.

- U'senge -> BLM.

- Nerva -> NIN.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I wouldn't mind trying this with Judge, if that's okay. He could really use some nice official-looking Judge gear once he finally reaches 50. I'm keeping him just as a WAR until Heavensward, though so... I guess I'll just enter with that? :blush:

Ah, I wouldn't mind trying this with Judge, if that's okay. He could really use some nice official-looking Judge gear once he finally reaches 50. I'm keeping him just as a WAR until Heavensward, though so... I guess I'll just enter with that? :blush:

You can enter with any character you like with the class you want ♥

I am a crappy crafter, and grinding for alts gear makes my eyes bleed, but I want Brynn to have nice things too! :cry: She's been on the RP scene more lately...

She's my alt, so I will throw her in here if you are considering alts. She's a bard. And if this is all IC, Ilwe'ran should be ready to get flirted with endlessly since she does that.

I'd totally support mains getting it though over alts.

And a very thoughtful gesture, Ilwe'ran. :)

Actually I don't mind if it's main or alt or for a friend :) . I only consider the "player" participation, the gear can go to one or the other character. Most important is people to be happy, it's not much, but sometimes not much is enough to light up a bit the day ^^ .

(And Ilwe would hide if she would flirt, he's overly shy when he manages to understand that someone is hitting on him)

If you require mats, toss me a PM with a list. I have....collections of stuff from potash and the like to wootz ore and arachne web. I would much rather contribute to a cause than market board them for gil. :)

On my Balmung characters, just to clarify as I realized after posting that I am a friggin' timelord, hopping from server to server willy-nilly. >.> :D

GUH. I have mats I can donate too. For anyone. Not just for my character. Send me a list too? If I have them I will send them.

*Climbs on Roen's head, settles askew slightly so as to look stylish* Beneficence combined.

*grins happily* OH COOL HAT. YUSSS.