Ban the Person above you Game!

Banned for your character wearing the same shirt as my character!

Banned for your character wearing the same shirt as my character, who wore the same shirt as another character, who wore the same shirt as your character, who wore the same shirt as my character, who wore the same shirt as another character, who wore the same shirt as your character, who wore the same shirt as my character, whose character is to wear shirts identical to other characters' shirts.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banned for killing the admin, in the conservatory, with the candlestick.

Banned for not saving the admin in the conservatory.

Banned for watching them not save the admin, in the conservatory, with the candlestick.

Banned because well I can and you know why!

Banned for killing the admin, in the conservatory, with the candlestick.

Banned for not saving the admin in the conservatory.

Banned for watching them not save the admin, in the conservatory, with the candlestick.

Banned because well I can and you know why!

Banned for trying to outlevel Mak

BANNED DUE TO THIRST.

BANNED FOR NOT QUENCHING YOUR THIRST

/sprite

Banned for reminding me of Gatorade. :P

Banned for having a username which reminds me of Salad Fingers and makes me feel instantly weird and creeped out.

banned for giving me that connection as i had forgotten about salad fingers... thanks now we both get to be reminded >.>

BANNED DUE TO THIRST.

/sprite

Banned for having a username which reminds me of Salad Fingers and makes me feel instantly weird and creeped out.

Banned for getting me to google Salad Fingers, and to watch one of its videos. :cry:

EDIT: Missed Cliodhna's post, sorry! But, still, the same thing applies to Cliodhna: Banned for getting me curious about this mysterious Salad Fingers; Now I can't go back. *cries*

BANNED DUE TO THIRST.

/sprite

Banned for getting me to google Salad Fingers, and to watch one of its videos. :cry:

EDIT: Missed Cliodhna's post, sorry! But, still, the same thing applies to Cliodhna: Banned for getting me curious about this mysterious Salad Fingers; Now I can't go back. *cries*

Banned for skipping! GOSH