Hello there!

Hi there everyone. I'm only somewhat new to the game but completely green to the Balmung server. My wife and I are, actually. We came here because we'd heard that this was the bigger(?) roleplay server of the game. As we start to build our characters' stories, we're hoping to come across a nice little guild to start building a home with- as well as make some rp friends in a few linkshells.

Now, as far as I go. I play most days from 9am to about 11:30am EST and again from around 11pm to maybe 1 or 2am. I'm off wednesdays and saturdays.  I am a heavy roleplayer and love any and every type of the craft. I've ventured into all genres of it at least partially.

So as not to talk your ear off, I'm going to leave it at that. I look forward to meeting each and every one of you! See you in game.

Welcome, there is RP but the time you state is going to be not at the peak time. However you will find some EU people on as well as others further east.

Check out the link shells and find something that suits you, there are ones from general RP/Game contacts to themed ones.

You may have to work a bit more due to the time but RP is still active.

Welcome, there is RP but the time you state is going to be not at the peak time. However you will find some EU people on as well as others further east.

Check out the link shells and find something that suits you, there are ones from general RP/Game contacts to themed ones.

You may have to work a bit more due to the time but RP is still active.

Thank you for the information and I will surely surely surely do what I can to get into any and all rp i can find!

Hi there everyone. I'm only somewhat new to the game but completely green to the Balmung server. My wife and I are, actually. We came here because we'd heard that this was the bigger(?) roleplay server of the game. As we start to build our characters' stories, we're hoping to come across a nice little guild to start building a home with- as well as make some rp friends in a few linkshells.

Now, as far as I go. I play most days from 9am to about 11:30am EST and again from around 11pm to maybe 1 or 2am. I'm off wednesdays and saturdays.  I am a heavy roleplayer and love any and every type of the craft. I've ventured into all genres of it at least partially.

So as not to talk your ear off, I'm going to leave it at that. I look forward to meeting each and every one of you! See you in game.

Ahh another late night player, adding you to friends based on your play hours alone lol

Hello there, welcome to the both of you! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested. Also, I'm glad to RP anytime, so feel free to hit me up in game!