Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development!

Pelhi may be a determined worker with a fire in her belly, but her social life is sorely lacking. I'm new to the game, but I've been doing my homework, and I have a lot of roleplaying experience, so don't fret about that. I'm looking for people from all walks of life who won't find themselves bored talking to an Ul'dahn local without such grandeur behind her stories. 

Fellow Miqo'te and girls who're fond of girls especially welcome!

P.S. I have a character profile written on the wiki, but it's having some, erm, formatting trouble. I'll edit it in here when it's not so... broken.

Oh I love Merchant RP, especially the folks who aren't big time adventurers. What times are you on? I could have Rini drop in tonight or tomorrow maybe for a few goods and lead into conversation. I'm pretty new to the server as well.

I'm sure floria would be happy to meet your craftswoman

Speaking of Floria, she, or her FC, is hosting a social event this Saturday. It's a great way to meet people in a natural setting. And there is free foods! You can find more info on the event here!

Anyways, welcome to the server. :3

Craftswoman, eh? If you make weapons and armor, you could always try to strike up conversation at the Grindstone. It's a weekly gathering of fighter-types who strive to prove dominance. I can see those sponsorship dollars flowing now!

This is true! Jajara met one of her favorite customers at the Grindstone. She's also a humble little craftswoman who wouldn't mind making another contact in the Ul'dah scene!

I have a character profile written on the wiki, but it's having some, erm, formatting trouble. I'll edit it in here when it's not so... broken.

It's actually fixed. : )

My Alt Nevil ( who I need to level more) Needs mot contacts I have a feeling he would be happy to meet someone who is a touch more reserved and he needs his box fixed up for he is working for a trading company as a security so easy way to make a connection just shoot me a message here!

Zozo is usually hanging around the Quicksand when not busy. I even tend to place him right in the walking path so people can accidentally bump into him! Feel free to randomly RP at 'em.