The Festival of the Hunt: June 3rd @ 8:00pm EST

How often would you like to see the Festival of the Hunt?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How often would you like to see the Festival of the Hunt?

• Monthly!
    • Bi-Monthly!
    • Quarterly!

I'd also like to throw up the official Gold & Glory team up for the hunting event. We've got a lot of interest, so we will have all four team spots filled (unless something happens).

And I will be on Team RedSteel personally, competing independently from the FC. (If that is okay!)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd also like to throw up the official Gold & Glory team up for the hunting event. We've got a lot of interest, so we will have all four team spots filled (unless something happens).

And I will be on Team RedSteel personally, competing independently from the FC. (If that is okay!)

Team Gold & Glory added to the list for the Hunter's Cup! Also remember that teams signed up get first dibs on choosing what monster they will fight, so if you have your eye on a particular monster, add it here and I will put it on the list above!

This looks really great! The amount of effort put in to the logistics is staggering. Best of luck to all of the hunters (and the monsters!) when they do battle

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

Thanks man! Honestly, as I've heard you say many times, I am lucky to have good people who put a lot of work in logistically and with the planning. I feel like Steve Jobs most of the time when we are putting stuff together, I just roll in wearing a turtleneck and make outlandish demands. 

"WE SHOULD HAVE A RAFFLE."

"Well how do you want t-" 

"RAFFLE."

If I could I'd like to sign up Y'hime Ashake, Y'amra Tia, and Rez Aria for the Hunter's cup, we're getting a team together most likely but if not we'd be more than happy to grab Duty Finder people! And if allowed we'd also love to enter into the Trackers cup as well! I'll update if we get one more person? Or if not we can take the Duty Finder group!

Team Name is probably the Rahzarr Kahl again!

If I could I'd like to sign up Y'hime Ashake, Y'amra Tia, and Rez Aria for the Hunter's cup, we're getting a team together most likely but if not we'd be more than happy to grab Duty Finder people! And if allowed we'd also love to enter into the Trackers cup as well! I'll update if we get one more person? Or if not we can take the Duty Finder group!

Team Rahzarr Kahl is signed up! Right now we have two in duty finder, so I will check with team RedSteel if they are Duty Finder-ing their last spot and we can see where people will go!

Flynt~

I don't have a team assembled, so I'm going to have to be put into duty finder! I'm open for whichever event!

No worries! The Tracker's Cup may get modified to being completely Duty Finder-ed there, and teams /up/ to 4 but less are also allowed so people can do 1v1, 2v2 and so on! I'll have you first up to showcase your sweet tracking skills :P

Likewise, Team G&G may end up with a spot or two to duty finder. The event happened to fall at the same time as an OOC FC event of ours, which I didn't realized until earlier this week, and people may or may not be too intoxicated to make it. So they may be able to accommodate some people needing teams!

Team RedSteel is probably DF'ing the last spot! We welcome anyone into our (dysfunctional) fold! :D

Perfect! Calling the Sounsyy alarm! Team RedSteel is locked and loaded!

/flex

Yarr, one can never have enough shield bashing~

Let me know if you fill the spot or need to pull from Duty Finder in the next day or so! (Flynt Knoltros IG btw xD)

[align=center]Team Rahzarr Kahl will be leading us off tonight, and they've chosen their prey... Zok'Tuth the Cloud Biter! Due to some last minute scheduling issues, Reiner's team has had to back out, but fear not! All that means is we have another slot open for any team brave enough to take on one of these fearsome beasts! [/align]