[Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups

I'd like to sign up for 2 events on 2 characters, if that's possible: Event 1 on Khena and 2 on Jana. If that's not possible with the number of people signing up though, I have preference for event 1!

Choose 1 event and 1 character for the time being, and allow other people the opportunity to take slots. You can sign up for multiple events once others have had the chance to join and there are still spaces available.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes, I wish there was a special kind of event here.

The kind where you're asked to collect 10 wolf hearts, but as you start killing them off you find there are some wolves walking around with two hearts and some wolves with no hearts. One quest after another, you're all of a sudden issuing a quarantine to stop the local infestation within the Shroud.

Number 2 sounds close enough to that wish. We'll do that one.

Orrin would like to participate but needs an RP reason to get in. Anyone wish to aid in that?

Orrin ran out of moko-grass, so he needs to head to the Shroud in order to get his smoke on.

In a drug induced haze he finds himself in front of the red-belly hive.

Ginshaw and I would really like to join an event together. Could you please place the two of us (Ginshaw and Klynzahr), where ever you have room for two?

We can't make #2 though, because it conflicts with The Dead God's Chest.

.....so space for two that is not 2 ;)

Edit: I could totally think of some reason to drag Orrin along too if nothing better comes through. :P