[Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 3.x: Council of War

Situation: In response to the jarring and worrisome chain of unnatural events taking place in the Shroud, a call is sent out. A new levequest, addressed in particular to all those who have come to the forest's aid in dealing with The New Threat. A gathering is being called, where information might be pooled and a more cohesive tapestry woven from the dark threads that Adventurers have been snipping. For a guiding hand just might be at work... but who, or what?

Time: Tuesday, September 8th, 9 pm CST

Details: Anyone and everyone who is in on the plot, or who wants to join even if they've not yet done any events, is welcome. If your character wouldn't see the leve, they can have been contacted somehow; logically information on what Adventurers did what leve would be publicly available, for hiring purposes, and so Anstarra goes out of her way to send messages via Moogle Mail or other routes.

Location: The basement of Dubious Distributions, aka Verad's house, aka Nihka's house, aka Don't Go In The Secret Room, aka Hot Tub Party Central.

Goblet, Ward 5, Plot 10

A transcript (i.e. logs) will be kept, and hopefully rendered useful and publicly available, for those who can't make it!

EDIT: We have a void summoner prisoner we'll also be interrogating! Fun times and possible apocalypse to follow!

Passing out at the keyboard has yielded a full log, at least, all the parts Franz heard.

https://goo.gl/wNwSGE

*reads log and grumbles*

Suppose a name change is in order ASAP. I've never once dropped the Moks name in character. Always introduces himself as Tengri Geneq. It's in his search info and on his wiki. Doesn't seem to do any good, though. Only went with Moks on the nameplate for the sake of making it easier to connect with other Xaela. Seems I should have gone the other route.

In any case, I edited the log to reflect the right name, and would like to ask that anyone whose character remembers please reflect that in future RP as well, until such time as I can afford the name change. Thank you. :love:

Passing out at the keyboard has yielded a full log, at least, all the parts Franz heard.

https://goo.gl/wNwSGE

*reads log and grumbles*

Suppose a name change is in order ASAP. I've never once dropped the Moks name in character. Always introduces himself as Tengri Geneq. It's in his search info and on his wiki. Doesn't seem to do any good, though. Only went with Moks on the nameplate for the sake of making it easier to connect with other Xaela. Seems I should have gone the other route.

In any case, I edited the log to reflect the right name, and would like to ask that anyone whose character remembers please reflect that in future RP as well, until such time as I can afford the name change. Thank you. :love:

Sorrry about that xD I know sometimes people use aliases, or different names. I correct them when I can but yeah. I don't even remember if he DID introduce himself the one time An met him ICly, so I just used what I saw on the list.

I'll try to remember, personally, though to be totally honest it's not an easy thing for people to keep in mind xD No one corrected me, to be sure, and most people don't recall others' last names unless frequently used.

Episode 4

Main Events:

1. Wood the Wailer

Situation:  The father of a Wailer killed in one of the void incidents, Arden Wood, is suspected to have ties to the incidents in question. Unfortunately, his retirement has him in a safe and secure location in Gridania, and from all appearances he has no desire to do much more than mourn his son. Frankly, he has no desire to talk to some wreckless adventurers, least of all about the loss of his son. But try anyway.

Time: Thursday, Sep 17, 9 PM CST

1. Edda Eglantine

2. Aya Foxheart

3. R'elend Tia

4. Leanne Delphium

2. Open Strange II: Stranger Danger

Situation: Depleted of chocobos, Bentbranch Meadows is struggling to survive.  Rumors of a wild chocobo flock in Sorrel Haven have brought hope once again to the struggling ranch.  Could these be the missing chocobos, or another flock driven down from Dravania?  Either way, Bentbranch needs those birds. But whatever void tainted thing took the birds in the first place could still be lurking nearby.

Time: Wednesday, Sep 16, 8:30 PM CST

1. Qara Hotgo

2. Ashmira Honzen

3. Klynzahr Ihrnachtwyn

4. Zanzan Yanzan

5. R'Shesha Otharn

3.  Horns 

Situation: Conjurers have reported a momentary shift in the balance of the elementals in the East Shroud near the Nine Ivies, in which a small section of the forest was very briefly stripped entirely of elemental presence. The spirits returned after a bell, but the Fane would like a group of adventurers with magical training to try and identify the cause.

Time: Wednesday, Sep 16, 9 PM CST

1. Reppu Hijiri

2. Jil'enkette Denma

3. Enju Abbagliato

4. A Dubious Demonstration

Situation: There have been a number of flyers circulating indicating demonstrations of the original form of Bronco Grease. While this is probably not Verad's handiwork, considering that Ul'dah almost had a serious dragon problem the last time people gave him the benefit of the doubt, it's probably a good idea to check this out.

Time: Saturday, Sep 19, 9 PM CST

1. Leggerless

2. Nihka Mioni

3. Odile Dornier

4. Anstarra Silverain

Player Events:

1. In the Nico Time

Situation: Having interviewed Mermin Carter, the thief has agreed to lead no more than three members of the growing number of adventurers investigating the troubles in the Shroud to his partner. The meeting may prove fruitful, but could it be part of a larger trap?

Time: Friday, Sep 18, 9 PM CST

1. Sarnai Kha

2. Liadan Summerfield

3. Zanzan Yanzan

2. Tip of the Maw'ning to You

Situation: Leanne and Sarnai were assigned to scout the Shroud for any suspicious activity linked to the recent incidents. Eventually, their search led them towards the outskirts of the abandoned Toto Rak. Out of assurance, they decided to request extra help, as the place's connection to the perpetrators were made more than once. Paranoia? Or they were into something?

Time: Sunday, Sep 20, 9 CST

1. Leanne Delphium

2. Sarnai Kha

3. TBD.

[Need to organize a group? Here's the space for it! Contact Verad with an idea for what you want to do.]