Favorite track in FFXIV so far?

Riven

I'm a sucker for Battle on Big Bridge, too... and the FF6 battle music from the Ultros fight.

On less nostalgic tracks, I'm a big fan of Bismarck's music and the one that plays at the final fight of HW. That latter one I've probably listened to more than any other FFXIV song. So, overall, it's probably my favorite.

Agreed there are too many. I miss 'the Twin Faces of Fate', but some of the old quest BGMs are still in game and always give me a smile.

Right now, the majesty of the Hinterlands daytime theme has really moved me, along with the stoicism of the CWH nighttime theme. Both places I will AFK just to listen for a while. The Waking Sands is another that I will zone out to while writing.

I'm a sucker for Battle on Big Bridge, too... and the FF6 battle music from the Ultros fight.

On less nostalgic tracks, I'm a big fan of Bismarck's music and the one that plays at the final fight of HW. That latter one I've probably listened to more than any other FFXIV song. So, overall, it's probably my favorite.

Nggh, FF6.  The remixed theme that plays when you're in the Magitech Armor-my mother heard me screaming in glee from all the way out in the living room. :love:

Oh man...so many great choices.

I think right now I really love the Heroic Moments/Hunt theme from HW as well as the Zenith theme. I am seriously looking for excuses to RP at Zenith just for the mood the music offers.

Others I listen to pretty often (usually at work) would be: Knights of the Round, Under the Weight (Titan), Urth's Fount (Odin), and Torn from the Heavens (Chimera/Wolves Den theme).

Oh jeez I cannot decide...

Er...

Field music: Azys Lla hands down. I get so pumped when going through that zone! Coerthas Western Highlands daytime is a close second. Man...that music is so sad. Love it.

Dungeon music: A toss up between Pharos Sirius and The Vault. Pharos is...well, Pharos. I really love how the Vault music changes to sound more muffled the higher up you go.

Field or Dungeon Battle Music: The Heavensward final dungeon boss music! AHHH SO GOOD.

Raid music: Alexander. I can play that on repeat for literally hours and still keep going.

Raid Boss Music: BOTH ALEXANDER BOSS TRACKS AAAAGHHHH.

Primal Battle: Phase 2 Ravana. Yeah, sure, Titan's theme is great and all but THAT VOICE THO. 

Too much music. Too much good. Cannot decide.

Battle music? Alex Floor 4

The Alex boss music and final boss music are CATCHY AS HELL oh my god.

What tracks are they?

Spoiling since they include the fights themselves too. But yeah, one of the few things that made all my failed Alex runs tolerable. So catchy.

v89qYANJGMQ

UhDvQIqEkuI

Favorite Non town theme: Matoya's Cave (them nostalgia feels)

Favorite NPC/Character Theme: Tie between Canticle and Hildibrand Theme.

Favorite Raid (non boss) Theme: World of Darkness (more nostalgia feels)

Favorite Town Theme: Ul'dah at night.

Favorite Primal Theme: Three way tie between Garuda, Ravana (both songs) and Shiva (first song).

Favorite Raid Boss Theme: Tie between Phoenix and Nael. Coil, y u so good music.

Favorite Mount Theme: Discounting the primal ones, Magitek Armor's Terra remix.

Favorite Dungeon Theme: Sastasha Hard Mode. Dat pirate beat.

Favorite Dungeon Boss Theme: Midgarsormr's theme.