PATCH 3.1 MSQ TEASER!

Ohh my god, I would love it if the new Diabolos fight was anything like the FFXI one. It was horrible and it took me so many tries to beat it so I could summon him. It's probably my most vivid and ironically fond FFXI memory that I have. I had also changed the CoP boss music to Grace by Apocalyptica and the song transitions matched the transitions of the fight the time we actually won and it was pretty incredible and all

I feel like this is kind of off topic, anyway I'm hype for more Diabolos. And just Void Ark overall and any story stuff it might bring. I loved the Crystal Tower dungeons, everything about them, from the boss fights to the fact it was a big ass FFIII reference, so I'm excited what this new trilogy would bring to the table.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Diabollos isn't bringing back any of those door shenanigans though. :frustrated:

Personally, I'm hoping for a series of randomly disappearing floor panels that drop into a pit of aggressive,  high-level diremites...

Truly great idea. Yoshi P implement this now. And give them a snare ability while you're at it.

/cough can't take credit, i blame tanaka.

Oh wow I had no idea this was actually a thing!