Patch 3.1 Previews!

Kage

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note that the 11/02/2015 Beast Tribes Quest preview is essentially the same information posted earlier including a small blurb about how beast tribes and rewards work.

After unlocking the beast tribe daily quests, players will be able to undertake several quests which change on a daily basis. By completing them, players can improve their reputation with the Vanu Vanu. At certain milestones, you will be given the opportunity to undertake main beast tribe quests, which are episodic quests that provide insight into the lives of the Vanu Vanu.

By completing daily beast tribe quests and raising your reputation, you will be able to purchase various items such as furnishings, minions, and mounts.

Look, I am getting ready for 3.1, I love the idea of the new PVE content so far...but I'm afraid.  The MSQ.  That's...that's kinda scaring me a bit, considering I'm still in recovery from the end of HW...

*hugs her feels tightly*

Yeah they really punched the hell out of them and you did 2.55 and then HW in succession like I did so we got our feels drop kicked.

Look, I am getting ready for 3.1, I love the idea of the new PVE content so far...but I'm afraid.  The MSQ.  That's...that's kinda scaring me a bit, considering I'm still in recovery from the end of HW...

*hugs her feels tightly*

Yeah they really punched the hell out of them and you did 2.55 and then HW in succession like I did so we got our feels drop kicked.

One patch after another...

First Moenbryda, then what we thought was Nanamo's... and then Haurchefant... We suspect Ysayle...

NOW IT LOOKS LIKE AYMERIC D:

I refuse to believe 100% Ysayle is dead. I didn't see no body!

*hugs her feels tightly*

First Moenbryda, then what we thought was Nanamo's... and then Haurchefant... We suspect Ysayle...

I too have my suspicions about that Kage!

But yeah I was emotionally drained by time I got to 60 having to do all the MSQ when I came back to get to HW then HW.

3.1 Introduces the Singularity Reactor (aka Thordan's Extreme) Extreme 'Primal' Battle!

The Japanese dev blog showed off the PLD, DRG, and MNK weapons!

Greetings, everyone!

Patch 3.1 is just one week away, and to pump up the excitement even further, we decided to tease some of the flashy rewards you can obtain from battling Thordan and his knights twelve in the Minstrel's Ballad: Thordan's Reign.

Since it's Knights of the Round, it seems only fitting to start off with a look at the paladin rewards.

JP20151102_02.jpg

Next up, dragoon!

JP20151102_03.jpg

And last but not least, monk!

JP20151102_01.jpg

Take a good look at that monk weapon - it completely covers your hand!

Patch 3.1 makes its glorious arrival on November 10, and the Minstrel's Ballad: Thordan's Reign awaits challengers.

JP20151102_04.jpg

Prepare for the battle ahead, and I'll see you in Eorzea!

-Camate

*hugs her feels tightly*

I too have my suspicions about that Kage!

But yeah I was emotionally drained by time I got to 60 having to do all the MSQ when I came back to get to HW then HW.

NO NO NO NO

NO.

WE WILL NOT SAY THAT.

IF WE SAY IT, IT MAY HAPPEN

NO.  NO.  NOT AYMERIC.  HAURCHEFANT IS DEAD, IT LOOKS LIKE WE NEED TO KILL ESTINIEN, NO.  NO. LEAVE AYMERIC ALONE, SE.

edit:  Is it also bad I'm rooting for Ravana to win vs the Derplander?

Really sad the red/black coat on the dark-haired miqo'te (#4) is not the tank gear. At least tanks get the same design, but... brown... ugh... was so hoping for the black and red. :(

Caster and healer looks great though.

Yeah I felt the exact same way. It seems like very set we share with Dragoons they get the better coloration.

Time to wait 3 patches before that becomes craftable or a new MSQ release?? I'm looking at you, Divine set now I forgot what to call you dyeables put into the 3.0 story item rewards!

So I was going to edit the first post to include all of the images and information we have on the 3.1 previews.

... and I found out that there's a 40 image per post limit. I shall try to do a linky table of contents type thing. ><

Really sad the red/black coat on the dark-haired miqo'te (#4) is not the tank gear. At least tanks get the same design, but... brown... ugh... was so hoping for the black and red. :(

Caster and healer looks great though.

Yeah I felt the exact same way. It seems like very set we share with Dragoons they get the better coloration.

At least they could have kept the black/red purple/white theme... I'd love the tank set to be in the same colorway as the healer set.

Grumble grumble EVERY PIECE OF ARMOR EVER SHOULD BE DYEABLE.

3.1 Introduces the Singularity Reactor (aka Thordan's Extreme) Extreme 'Primal' Battle!

Greetings, everyone!

Patch 3.1 is just one week away, and to pump up the excitement even further, we decided to tease some of the flashy rewards you can obtain from battling Thordan and his knights twelve in the Minstrel's Ballad: Thordan's Reign.

Since it's Knights of the Round, it seems only fitting to start off with a look at the paladin rewards.

JP20151102_02.jpg

Next up, dragoon!

JP20151102_03.jpg

JP20151102_01.jpg

Patch 3.1 makes its glorious arrival on November 10, and the Minstrel's Ballad: Thordan's Reign awaits challengers.

JP20151102_04.jpg

-Camate

Updated with the english blog text

FFXIV_PUB_Patch3.1_51.png

I'm still waiting for confirmation that these poses are shared among all races like some people seemed to suggest, but so far I'm getting the opposite message from the screens... >_<

In any case, I'm really excited about 3.1. It's full of tons of things. SE is even adding a new camera mode for us screenshotters, which might not be a free camera mode, but still sounds very interesting.

Greetings, everyone!

JP20151102_02.jpg

Next up, dragoon!

JP20151102_03.jpg

JP20151102_01.jpg

JP20151102_04.jpg

-Camate

I don't know about you guys, but I personally do not like the design of that PLD weapon single bit. :c

The only thing I really find appealing out of these three is MNK weapon, and I am still waiting for that Invisible Emperor's Fist Weapon or just glove based weapon for glamour for MNKs.