RP Event Notices

Accendie

This all got started when I created a public google calendar to compile all the events I could find on both the RPC and tumblr.

This LS is for simple announcements for upcoming RP Events. Be lazy and let someone else do all the work for you!

[glow=red]Open to everyone! (No waitlist!)[/glow]

tumblr_o15v1xIVgX1v1o76oo1_500.png

This is an example of what will come through your chat if you join the Linkshell. This only get’s published at most 3 times a day. There is a smaller “Today’s Events” that might come across a bit more often but this won’t be all that much. This clogs up my chat just as much as everyone’e else’s and I detest spam. As the week progresses the list narrows down. I typically don’t repopulate it till sunday.

To join the channel you can either contact a Leader for an invite and/or leave your name here and I'll do a search once I'm online.

Channel Leaders:

• Nefzen Zhwan
  • Erah'sae Zhwan
  • Marysue Redshirt
  • Generic Redshirt

RP Event Calendar links:

As an aside, I've started collecting all known open PC run Taverns/Bars/Clubs/etc. If you run one and want to add it to the list you can either Fill Out This Form or PM me. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm currently on vacation and am currently unable to log into the game. I'll let Erah'sae know though so an invite might come from him. I won't be back ingame until after the 12th of July.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nefzen being awesome again. Holy shit, that volunteer ethic.

Would love an invite, it'd be so helpful for keeping my FC, LS's, and myself informed. I'll keep an eye out for you in-game via Player Search. Thank you so much for everything that you do; you're awesome, keep it up!

Hey everyone! I've been pretty much offline for the past month dealing with traveling all over the country. I've got another week of travel but after July 31 things will be settling down at last. WHEW!

In the meantime also seek out Erah'sae Zhwan for invites.

• 2 weeks later...

Stop being so awesome, Nefzen.  ;)

But seriously, thank you for all the contributions you've made to making it easier and more convenient to find out what's going on around Balmung and where to go to find even more RP!

If there's anything at all that I can do to help, please let me know!  

:love:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...