What does your hero...

Gharen

Ayane: Sakura blossoms (a very subtle perfume she loves), sweat (when training or fighting).

Reiko: Her surroundings (being a shinobi, she has learned to mask her scent to avoid detection).

Celica: Paper & ink

E'lora: Rosewood perfume

Maligna: Bog stench, ozone, and ash.

*edit: I just realized I was supposed to click that link. Oh well.

tumblr_inline_om2dd1oGif1u7pgje_500.png

Answered this already. :P

... Though Judge apparently smells like peanut butter and fantasy, so there's that too.

And while it seems to "remember" or result in the same answer with the same name, using shorter names does provide different results if you want some extra fun. For example, if I put just Chachanji or Judge I get "swords and Paris" and "swords and longing" respectively. Jredthys is "cattle and virtue."

And using only "Chachan" gets me cotton and enterprise.

Quite the range, huh?

PINE AND LITERATURE?

o.0

Boy is that gonna screw with some miqo'te noses.

Look, maybe I'm the only one... but I totally just thought about how in Red Dwarf there's literature written by cats and you read it by smelling the book... anyone? Just me? Ok.

red-dwarf.gif

------

On a related note, Sounsyy smells like "Tube Socks and Efficiency" and I couldn't be more pleased with that answer.

I put my real name in and I smell like campfires and INTENSITY!

Oh, if we're doing that then I'm... either blackberries and fate or magic markers and nebulae - depending if I use my full first name or shorten it. I kinda like the second one more. :blush:

Also, for fun I started putting in names from MST3k's riffing of Space Mutiny. Big McLargeHuge smells like fabric softener and safety.

PINE AND LITERATURE?

o.0

Boy is that gonna screw with some miqo'te noses.

Look, maybe I'm the only one... but I totally just thought about how in Red Dwarf there's literature written by cats and you read it by smelling the book... anyone? Just me? Ok.

red-dwarf.gif

------

On a related note, Sounsyy smells like "Tube Socks and Efficiency" and I couldn't be more pleased with that answer.

I'm picturing Sounssy sleeping on a bed of sweety tube socks now lol

Ok, going to start over with my characters doing it the right way this time.

Ayane: Almonds and the sea (not too bad)

Reiko: Toothpaste and control?

Celica: Peppercorns and virility (she would find that second one uncomfortable)

E'lora: Nutmeg and prowess

Maligna: Peppercorns and power (fairly appropriate)

Corelyn Rosefire: Cinnamon and compassion. (...probably.)

Corelyn jen Bellor: Scotch and valor. (...well then. lmao)

Dail'a Naras: Board rooms and conviction. (Conviction I can see but... board rooms wot)

Hali Naras: Goose down and hot metal. (...so like, what, burning electronics? kek)

Neilas sas Seles: Dark chocolate and virility. (Oh my~.)