Intermission

Xenedra

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new to this, so I'm probably going to ask a stupid question oAo;

Do we just send a /tell to one of the pearl holders in game and ask for an invite?  Or do we use a delivery moogle or something D:> I'm such a noob.

Though I myself have yet to join,

My understanding is that you can just drop one of them an in game tell.

As a side note, some one has to be on your friends list to be mailed.

hope that helps~

• 2 weeks later...

Last I heard, the LS had been capped.  Is there another one rolling?  If so, please, please send me a pearl - I also need to make some friends! :moogle:

Same here! This seems like the best way for me to connect to the RP community in-game. Is there still room?

Last I heard, the LS had been capped.  Is there another one rolling?  If so, please, please send me a pearl - I also need to make some friends! :moogle:

Same here! This seems like the best way for me to connect to the RP community in-game. Is there still room?

Hello Ayric & Qin,

If you are unable to get an invite, feel free to add me on Skype (Quarimar) and i'll throw you an invite to the RPC Skype channel, many prominent members are there who should be able to sort out an invite, and if nothing else its another avenue of communication.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any additional questions,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This little tidbit was added a bit ago, but I don't believe the thread was bumped, so here's some info for those left wandering, wondering and confused:

"Intermission pearls #1 and 2 are mostly full. If you are looking for a pearl, feel free to try pearls 1 & 2, as slots open up occasionally. If you are unable to get a pearl for either, try #3."

I'm also in the process of trying to take daily screenshots of the shells at varying times to get a hopefully accurate picture of who has quit and/or never plays the game so we can free up space in all the shells. I can cover from about 2pm est to 4 am est successfully, but any help people already in the shells could offer on getting screenshots in early morning hours to around noon would be very much appreciated :).

It's that time, boys and girls! That's right, Spring (Winter?) cleaning is here and I'm going to start kicking inactive booties from the Intermission shells.

[align=center]I am not perfect and as such my list may not have your name on it as someone who is active!

If I kick you and you ARE active and would still like a pearl, just let me know I made a mistake and I WILL invite you back, with many apology hugs and apple pie! PLEASE do not be offended![/align]

• 3 weeks later...

Looking to possibly get a linkshell to Intermission just joined recently and would like to join the RP community. Also make some friends it gets boring with no one to talk to ever... L'inwa Saratomi is my character name so if possible someone friend or tell me prease? :D

Now that I have a working understanding of the game I think it's time I start to make myself a part of things in the community. I would love an invite on Oran Swordbreaker may be a bit quiet as I acclimate but I'm excited to start telling stories with people again! :)