A Wild Newbie Has Appeared!

Kiara

Hello, everyone! ; w ;

I'm Kiara, and I'm fairly new to the game! I played it for maybe a month or so on the PS4 about a year ago... ^_^;; but then recently got it again for the PC! So I've been back in it for a month and since I'm on a computer this time around, the socializing and rping is a lot easier to manage. x) So I figured I'd jump in and try to meet some people and maybe write some fun adventures! :3

I'm actually like... completely new to MMO roleplay, however, and I guess that makes me feel a little nervous about trying to get into it. I've mainly rp'd on MySpace, and then sites that mimic the original MySpace site after everyone left. I've also put in a couple years on Tumblr, as well, and a few times I've hit up forums, but that's about it. So it feels like a whole new world to me, but I love video games and I love writing, so I'd love to combine the two!

I do have a Discord, and don't mind adding new friends! I just prefer not to post it publicly, and would like to chat with people at least a little bit before adding them. ^_^;;

ALSO. I admittedly don't know very much about Final Fantasy. I'm actually more of a Kingdom Hearts girl.

But FFXIV is probably the most aesthetically pleasing, engaging, and fun MMO I've ever tried. T ^ T

joy.gif

Edited by SinfulFox
48 minutes ago, Kieron Lohengrin said:

welcome \o

Thank you! ALSO-- I love the video that image is from. x'D I just watched it the other night.

12 minutes ago, Huckebein said:

Howdy. Looks like we are in the same boat. I recently started playing myself and I'm still getting the hang of things. Been having fun though and the community here has been nice. Any way welcome aboard and if you ever want to chat, hit me up sometime.

Ooh, awesome! I feel like I'm fumbling around and probably doing things that come off as noobish. x'D But ah well, it's still been fun so far! And I'm glad to hear the community here is so nice, everyone I've spoken to so far from FFXIV has been really great! But thank you, and sure! I'll keep ya in mind! :D

Holla, fellow newbie! I'm on the same boat as you and Huck :D (just between you and me though, I think Huck's the friendlier guy :P)

If you're nervous about RPing on an MMO, thinking it's different from every other type of writing/RPing you've done so far, don't sweat it. There's not much of a difference at all really :) If you want to RP sometime, hit me up in-game or shoot me a message here in the forums, yeah?