Hello people, I'm looking for a long term partner for a generic roleplay. I'm on Crystal Data Center from Zalera. Take a moment to read and feel free to poke me here if interested!

Note: I'm new to FFXIV RP, but not to RP at all.

Full Name: Hollana Holyprism

Nickname(s): Holly, Lana Age: 26

Sex: Female

Race and sub-race: Miqo'te Seeker of the Sun

Birthday: 8th of the 4th Umbral Moon

Height: 64.3 inches

Weight: 133 lbs

Personality: Hollana is a friendly, curious and sentimental person.

Appearance: Has a purple hair, a curvy face, blue eyes and an athletic body.

Scars or other markings: Has a scar on her left cheek and a Miqo'te's mark over her face.

Deity: Halone

Marital status: Single

Occupation: Adventurer, Bodyguard, Traveler, Messager and Mercenary.

Hobbies and interests: A good joke, music, combat, study and friendship.

Brief Bio: Trained to be as a gladiator since she was young in order to become a great mercenary, Hollana's new purpose is to discover what happened to her parents (Might add more later).

RP Hooks: Ul'dah, fighting a beast, doing a job, or either learning anything that can be good or craftable. Also small groups or one person is the ideal for the rp hook.

OOC Note: I hope to find someone willing to teach her almost everything. (Especially combat).

Character's quote: “You learn more from failure than from success. Don't let it stop you. Failure builds character.”

Hollana_Portrait_FFXIV.png

Preferred contact method: Discord. Ideal activity hours by region: mixed.

Days available: Monday(6pm EST to midnight), Tuesday - Thrusday (9pm EST to midnight), Friday (9pm EST until whatever), Weekends (all day).

Preferred RP platform: In game, but aside the time I mentioned earlier, I can rp in discord anytime.

Preferred RP format: Paragraph, but I don't mind.

I'm looking for: (fem pref) A dedicated Long term partner. The type of RP I'm looking for: Long term roleplay with progression among characters. I also would like to have someone as teacher. Also can be someone just like her, willing to learn with her and sharing their experiences. Romance is ideal for this long term.

Brief intro of myself: Hollana is young and willing to learn everything she can, deciding to be herself a adventurer she seeks to explore the world of Eorzea along side someone.

OOC Limits or Don'ts: I don't like gore, torture, excessive ERP, people emoting as my character reaction/feeling. No death and don't be disrespectful with me.

https://hollanaholyprism.carrd.co/

Edited by Wricked
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RiniKett changed the title to Looking for long-term RP partner

I'm looking too if you're still available :)

Redwyne #4813

I'll write up a proper profile later but I'm also on Crystal DC and currently unaffiliated (Fairly new to the game also).

Despina.png

If anyone wants to talk about it... Let me know, I just want to advice that I will make a Carrd for her and add more details on her story... So I can make this long term better.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm pretty new to Rp and I've been looking for an Rp partner for a bit now. I dont mind talking and transfering too. If your interested just send me a something on discord. Rawrster#9961 and a little profile i tried to put together zulaj.carrd.co

Edited by Rawry