Torn Sky's Art & Commissions (also open for requests!)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U'zahn Tia! Because we met yesterday and he was a sweetie.

uzahn2_zpsd82cc99e.png

So, I spent some more time in character creation this weekend and came up with some people. First is Teague, my new highlander, who is a super scarred up baby and missing a chunk out of his lips. I'll probably be using him instead of Basking Tiger as an alt now because I didn't like where the latter was going - and Eorzea needs more highlanders, anyway.

Next we have an unnamed dunesfolk mega-brat, the two miqo'te are Lhao'sae Loro and N'bhiki Nhaam, and last but not least Torn Sky again.

babies_zpsed791b94.png

Beautiful art~! ♥♥♥ *Applaudapplaud* You really do have an intriguing style - I second other's opinions with a desire to see more! :D

And I find that I normally just doodle faces too, bodies can be frustrating and proportions... funky. Don't get clothes. Don't. Get them.

Dennthota lives and you caught all her fabulous glory!!!

How did you even catch that scar? You have a good eye!

To be honest, I remembered that you posted some larger screenshots of your character in the fem Roe thread. So I went and looked at those, actually!

teagueside_zpsfc085977.png.htmlteagueside_zpsfc085977.png.html

--

teagueside_zpsfc085977.pngteagueside_zpsfc085977.png

Aside from the one on his mouth, I'm not sure what I want the rest of Teague's scarring to look like, so I just threw some all over the place to make him look appropriately beaten up.

teague2_zpsdd4388ab.png

To be honest, I remembered that you posted some larger screenshots of your character in the fem Roe thread. So I went and looked at those, actually!

---

teagueside_zpsfc085977.png

Aside from the one on his mouth, I'm not sure what I want the rest of Teague's scarring to look like, so I just threw some all over the place to make him look appropriately beaten up.

teague2_zpsdd4388ab.png

---

teagueside_zpsfc085977.png

teague2_zpsdd4388ab.png

Oh man, he looks like such a bad ass character. Would hate to be on the opposite side of him in a fight. lol

Commission for Endemerrin

regmerri_zpsfb6fef81.png

Going to my boyfriendo's house for a few days for the fourth, so I won't be able to draw for a while. Also probably won't be on the beta much this weekend, if at all. Mrrrr. 

As always, thank you for all the kind comments everyone!

Mmmm, Magitek.

You're already well aware, but I love it! You definitely nailed it, that's for sure. Always super excited to see how an artist interprets his prosthesis. Thanks again~

Never enough of Endemerrin and his prosthetic floating around. Hehe~