Torn Sky's Art & Commissions (also open for requests!)

Updated the front page. *u* My friend convinced me to go ahead and try it.

Good friend food friends. :D

Okay, so how does this go? I don't feel right on just barging in on your skype and saying DRAW DAMMIT! -throws gil- I having this awesomely daft/cute/squee idea of mine and my friends characters I'd love to see and I'm think your kineart would be good for it (I'd love to practise and add the color). :D

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know...I love your art style but what really sold me was your volcanoes....I am a geology student and when you start drawing geologic structures its like..."You had me at hello" xD

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

:chocobo: Adds another chocobo so an angel gets its wings.

You know...I love your art style but what really sold me was your volcanoes....I am a geology student and when you start drawing geologic structures its like..."You had me at hello" xD

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

:chocobo: Adds another chocobo so an angel gets its wings.

I'm hoping to do more environments and Thanalan happens to be my favorite region, so there's bound to be more mountains and rocky terrain at some point. I'm glad to please. Volcanoes are amazing!

--

Been debating whether I might want to shift Torn Sky's personality and the tone of her history to something a bit darker. I'll probably write that up later and post it for feedback. Meanwhile, I tried drawing a wearier-looking, less elegant Torn to fit that idea.

robedsky_zpsa0fa0813.png

Also, a reminder that I sometimes make monsters. :bomb:

mutant_zpseeff00bf.png

Commission for Seto (youngwoon) of Seto and Hikaru:

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww315/level99diglett/setofishfinalfixed_zpsaeda43c5.png

That's not how you're supposed to fish, you silly miqo'te!

Oh wow. *dies* This turned out better than I had it in my head! I love the exclamation make on Seto's head! And you kept the peg on Hikaru's nose, haha. Thanks very much for doing this for me. Just another picture to show how dorky Seto is. :3

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww315/level99diglett/setofishfinalfixed_zpsaeda43c5.png

Oh wow. *dies* This turned out better than I had it in my head! I love the exclamation make on Seto's head! And you kept the peg on Hikaru's nose, haha. Thanks very much for doing this for me. Just another picture to show how dorky Seto is. :3

I love small details like that, so I made sure to try to get it in when you suggested it. Your prompt was inspiring and fun. Thank you for choosing me to do it!

:moogle:

I love small details like that, so I made sure to try to get it in when you suggested it. Your prompt was inspiring and fun. Thank you for choosing me to do it!

You're very welcome! Won't be the last time I commission you that's for sure. :3

Got pressure sensitivity working again, so I'm going to fart more quick portraits while I get used to it. Gosh I'm so crappy at coloring while it's enabled, therefore I'm going to avoid disgusting you by not doing much more than flats. Needs practice aaaaaah

charheads_zpsa2aad410.png

charheadscolor2_zps1a909a0c.png

Bea and K'araqi

Your art is gorgeous!

I really dig your coloring style, it looks a bit like watercolours and brings an edge to the portraits. Combined with your linework they make very pretty and unique pictures.

Also, your art reminds me of old b&w book illustrations, which is very cool. :3

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for vanishing so suddenly! My partner and I were on vacation for a little R & R.

If anyone has any sketchy requests to help get me back into the swing of things, I'll gladly take a crack at them.

Welcome back! Hope your vacation went well. you didn't miss much, just the sound of us all collectively whining about how much we want to play :D

I apologize for vanishing so suddenly! My partner and I were on vacation for a little R & R.

If anyone has any sketchy requests to help get me back into the swing of things, I'll gladly take a crack at them.

Welcome back! Hope your vacation went well. you didn't miss much, just the sound of us all collectively whining about how much we want to play :D

Thank youuuu. It went excellent!

I think the new benchmark is making us all squirm even more.