Torn Sky's Art & Commissions (also open for requests!)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, I love your style! Making portraits look interesting is hard for me, but you do it splendidly. Super inspiring, I wanna go draw something now.

I assure you your art is super fun and that I get excited when you update your thread. I absolutely love the way you draw your character's features.

Though, I'm also glad to've been of some inspiration. :moogle:

B-but Sun Seeker eyes are so the best, Xen. Yet I do think Aysun's need to be softened up in that picture. (I know that's not what you what your post is suggesting, but they really are burning into my soul.) I might try repainting them a bit later, but I was eager to get it posted up.

As usual, thank you for looking, everyone.

Um..

Ummmm.

aksdjfalkj;n LOVE. :love: Thank you so muuch!! That was such a nice surprise!

(And her eyes are totally freakier in-game because they're such such different colors, but I love them like that! ;))

Yet another art thread to subscribe to. You people need to stop being so awesome at art until I figure out how to get screens off my PS3! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. A little common courtesy. But no, in all seriousness, great work.

These are all awesome! Every time you post something, it's better than the thing before!

Thanks, Alothia. And that's good! This thread is aimed at self-improvement. I'm trying to one up myself as I go. While doing this, I'm also coming out of a very, very long hiatus, so the more I do the more things come back to me. (I remembered how to paint decent noses and lips again, I AM STOKEDDD.)

That's kind of also the reason I'm going back and redoing the first few requests I got. I don't want anyone feeling slighted for ending up with my rusty baby steps. ;u;

This thread is aimed at self-improvement. I'm trying to one up myself as I go. While doing this, I'm also coming out of a very, very long hiatus, so the more I do the more things come back to me. (I remembered how to paint decent noses and lips again, I AM STOKEDDD.)

You are not trying to one up yourself. You are SUCCEEDING!! I continue to be amazed at the strides made in the quality of your work - and I loved the early ones so you can guess what I think of these latest pieces!! (also random, but I hate painting noses so much)

Keep up the excellent work!! :thumbsup:

This thread is aimed at self-improvement. I'm trying to one up myself as I go. While doing this, I'm also coming out of a very, very long hiatus, so the more I do the more things come back to me. (I remembered how to paint decent noses and lips again, I AM STOKEDDD.)

You are not trying to one up yourself.  You are SUCCEEDING!!  I continue to be amazed at the strides made in the quality of your work - and I loved the early ones so you can guess what I think of these latest pieces!!  (also random, but I hate painting noses so much)

Keep up the excellent work!!  :thumbsup:

D'awwww. Thank you!

Painting... I think I hate ears the most as far as facial features go. And eyebrows don't like to fully cooperate with me sometimes. Drawing-wise. My enemies are boobs, legs, and all clothing ever.

I'm officially opting to dip my toes into the land of paid commissions. I don't really wish to propose a price skeleton right away, so if you'd like to negotiate something with me shoot me a PM or contact me on my skype (berserkerstance).

General style offerings:

- Sketch, lines only or grayscale: 1, 2, 3

- Black and white only drawing/cleaned lineart: 1, 2, 3

- Grayscale painting: 1. 2

- Color painting: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

I can also do simplistic talksprite animations like these ( 1, 2, 3 ) if you like that sort of thing.

Updated the front page. *u* My friend convinced me to go ahead and try it.