Torn Sky's Art & Commissions (also open for requests!)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more really boring floating head stuff

also super scribbly new scar reference for Teague's wiki

tried to make it look more like scar tissue rather than the lazy gash version I've been doing

i'm super uninspired right now gyah

morefloatingheads_zps6b84f1aa.png

teaguescarrefsmall1_zps5287e0f3.png

If we number crunched and changed my level of appreciation and amazement to damage, I'm pretty sure it would one shot Emerald weapon :). If you want more drawing material I would say you can draw Chance, but I don't have much for him other than some random screenshots :(.  Anyway keep breaking the damage limit with your outstanding art skill, you have my gratitude for posting these great pieces of work :D!

Going to reel back and offer sketch-only commissions for a while until I get used to my new tablet settings. It's kind of thrown a big giant wrench into the way I do things.

Headshot for Felix Sideris:

felixsideras_zps8edffd32.png

If we number crunched and changed my level of appreciation and amazement to damage, I'm pretty sure it would one shot Emerald weapon Smile. If you want more drawing material I would say you can draw Chance, but I don't have much for him other than some random screenshots Sad. Anyway keep breaking the damage limit with your outstanding art skill, you have my gratitude for posting these great pieces of work Big Grin!

Well, I have a weakness for male highlanders, so I'll certainly try to fit Chance into my next round of doodles. Haha.

Was sitting here thinking, "Damn, I really love Torn Sky's style."

Then I saw a familiar face. And I liked it. A lot.

You're gonna make me a broke SOB, Torn. Dazed

It's all a part of the plan, Ryanti.

The plaaaaaaaan.

*twiddles fingers*

Going to reel back and offer sketch-only commissions for a while until I get used to my new tablet settings. It's kind of thrown a big giant wrench into the way I do things.

Headshot for Felix Sideris:

felixsideras_zps8edffd32.png

If we number crunched and changed my level of appreciation and amazement to damage, I'm pretty sure it would one shot Emerald weapon Smile. If you want more drawing material I would say you can draw Chance, but I don't have much for him other than some random screenshots Sad.  Anyway keep breaking the damage limit with your outstanding art skill, you have my gratitude for posting these great pieces of work Big Grin!

Well, I have a weakness for male highlanders, so I'll certainly try to fit Chance into my next round of doodles. Haha.

Was sitting here thinking, "Damn, I really love Torn Sky's style."

Then I saw a familiar face. And I liked it. A lot.

You're gonna make me a broke SOB, Torn. Dazed

It's all a part of the plan, Ryanti.

The plaaaaaaaan.

*twiddles fingers*

Don't give me a heart attack, I already am fanboying over how well you did Felix :surprise:!

Ohhh your stuff is so cool :0 I love the wide variety of face types you've got going on and your lines are so crisp and dark and hnnngh expressions. Haha, okay, I'm really bad at being coherent when it comes to appreciating a person's art, but your stuff is great.

Ohhh your stuff is so cool :0 I love the wide variety of face types you've got going on and your lines are so crisp and dark and hnnngh expressions. Haha, okay, I'm really bad at being coherent when it comes to appreciating a person's art, but your stuff is great.

Aw, thank you!

Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here doing loose painty dealies inspired by your stuff.

coeurlsed_zpsd4ab3421.png

okay i drew the cub without googling what ff14 coeurls look like so lol really inaccurate

i know they have weird bird feet now or something though

EDIT:

I did say I'd draw him

chance_zps278f8cba.png

Wow!  I really love your artwork.  You have such a way with fine details, and I'm envious of how well you draw scars and gruff men.  Your ability to make each face look different from the other is amazing, to boot. ♥♥♥

Scars and gruff men, you say. ♥ I do always worry that my faces look same-y, haha. It puts me at ease to see two people express otherwise in the same day, so thank you!

The doodle spam continues~

tscandle_zpsa1080f2c.png

and aromatics in general

chocobos2_zps2a941416.png

what if chocobos could look more unique? possible designs

Iqbal is Torn Sky's and Aello is Teague's

Iqbal probably bites