Arguments For Marriage Equality in Eorzea

The best way to make them pay would be to simply not purchase their product. Also do people want to risk branding themselves hypocrites for purchasing said product through all the grandstanding fervor or alienate others by denigrating them for supplying intolerant corporate bigots with their money. Sounds like a classic double bind.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as the uncalled for name-calling and insults are not subsiding from synaesthetic, as much as I may support the idea? I cannot support the individual putting it forward. There is too much of a likelihood for my name to be behind something that will be too far beyond my given limits.

That's exceedingly silly. Synae hasn't called anyone here names. What's more, why did you even need to make this post - just to call Synae out because you feel she's being overly aggressive on an internet forum about a topic she's passionate about? She's perfectly capable of wording very strong, coherent arguments, which she's done repeatedly in this thread.

There's a difference between being passionate and just being loud.

The best way to make them pay would be to simply not purchase their product. Also do people want to risk branding themselves hypocrites for purchasing said product through all the grandstanding fervor or alienate others by denigrating them for supplying intolerant corporate bigots with their money. Sounds like a classic double bind.

That's an awful large sacrifice you're asking people to make for a fluff content feature, especially considering we've all created strong connections with other people who are playing the game and likely enjoy the rest of the game very much. We're far better off simply being vocal about our concerns.