The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

Some more IC screenshots!

prPpKNX.jpg

(I am just going to let the picture speak for itself.)

qwMXsDZ.jpg

“You have a cooked bird. On your head.” Roen was still staring.

"I had lost my way.,” Khadai explained. “I was forced to question the natives as to my location and destination. They did not respond to threats and required that I take part in a competitive display. I successfully defeated the enemy in stone-throwing, oyster diving, running, balancing atop a stake of wood, and the accurate destruction of of seed-bearing fruit."

fsO5ej6.jpg

"To… hm. Fret, worry, doubt, is frowned upon. Those selected to be Khadai do not feel these things in any great measure, or they learn to quell such misgivings quickly."

"Then I envy you,” she sighed. “Doubt and worry often plague much of my thoughts."

"The price you pay for such a fluid society, one would imagine."

BJw7nNV.jpg

Delial glanced Gharen's way again. Her lips pursed. "It ought be plain you two need each other. Just in what way, I suppose, is the question."

q1ZAyy6.jpg

"Were you always so vigilant, even when sleeping amongst your people? I would imagine there would be some occasions where you could just... not be ready to fight. At least for a bit."

"Our role demands it," Kasrjin said matter-of-factly. "It is possible to have restful sleep and be alert simultaneously. Even when the... groups came together, I would imagine most Khadai would remain vigilant."

Roen's mouth curled into a frown. "Such a burden on those chosen to be Khadai."

What helmet is that? I'd love to get one for my archer set.

That's the Sipahi Turban, from Wanderer's Palace and Amdapor Keep, normal modes.

Thank you for answering her for me! I had not visited the topic since ;;;;

*Random Dump* ;

I got chu! Also holy smokes, those are some awesome screenshots. o_o I love that they tell a story.

Stuff, it's been happening!

qgXYH6G.jpg

[OOC] Chillin' on the roof with Afoix after some veeeery interesting arps. ... Looks like the cover for our new indie album.

KxqioUD.jpg

[OOC] Leveling in Stone Vigil with Romi! I'm totally tanking and not just spamming the screenshot button, I promise. :U

PFTv7zV.jpg

[OOC] J-just...just keep looking ahead... [straight face intensifies]

sreZh5x.jpg

[OOC] Clearing Coils, /icam blessed me with this screenshot of Oyuu looking awesome. +_+

aRHPXfl.jpg

[iC] Mae and Ruran watching a concert. In the shade, of course, because they're both pale as fuuuuu

47bEaOb.jpg

[iC] Meeting Nailah (as Ruran, anyway)! She wouldn't let him go ferret out a group of cultists on his own...which was probably wise.

ZWB9uTa.jpg

[iC] More Order of Ouroboros shenanigans. We're kind of terrible at this whole 'negotiation' thing...but we tried ok ;_;

S2H46dM.jpg

[iC] Ruran finds Kuyoh, who had been struggling and is now an alley catte. He insisted that she accept his offer to buy a room for her...and is not above using threats. ("I shall sleep in the stables for every night you don't sleep at the inn." "b-but--" "*staaares*")

UeihAGL.jpg

[iC] Some epic roleplay with Phi (mask friend)! Restless spirits, hungry voidsent, closin' a voidgate, awwyiss.

What helmet is that? I'd love to get one for my archer set.

That's the Sipahi Turban, from Wanderer's Palace and Amdapor Keep, normal modes.

Thank you for answering her for me! I had not visited the topic since ;;;;

*Random Dump* ;

I got chu! Also holy smokes, those are some awesome screenshots. o_o I love that they tell a story.

Stuff, it's been happening!

qgXYH6G.jpg

[OOC] Chillin' on the roof with Afoix after some veeeery interesting arps. ... Looks like the cover for our new indie album.

KxqioUD.jpg

[OOC] Leveling in Stone Vigil with Romi! I'm totally tanking and not just spamming the screenshot button, I promise. :U

PFTv7zV.jpg

[OOC] J-just...just keep looking ahead... [straight face intensifies]

sreZh5x.jpg

[OOC] Clearing Coils, /icam blessed me with this screenshot of Oyuu looking awesome. +_+

aRHPXfl.jpg

[iC] Mae and Ruran watching a concert. In the shade, of course, because they're both pale as fuuuuu

47bEaOb.jpg

[iC] Meeting Nailah (as Ruran, anyway)! She wouldn't let him go ferret out a group of cultists on his own...which was probably wise.

ZWB9uTa.jpg

[iC] More Order of Ouroboros shenanigans. We're kind of terrible at this whole 'negotiation' thing...but we tried ok ;_;

S2H46dM.jpg

[iC] Ruran finds Kuyoh, who had been struggling and is now an alley catte. He Insisted that she accept his offer to buy a room for her...and is not above using threats. ("I shall sleep in the stables for every night you don't sleep at the inn." "b-but--" "*staaares*")

UeihAGL.jpg

[iC] Some epic roleplay with Phi (mask friend)! Restless spirits, hungry voidsent, closin' a voidgate, awwyiss.

Dude, that takes balls to screenshot during a battle like that.

Dude, that takes balls to screenshot during a battle like that.

If you turn off your HUD, you can still use abilities. So...while spamming my 1-2-3 combo, I just turn it off real quick, snap a few shots, and then turn it on again. Ninja screenshotting!

Let's start with the IC screenshots first!

At the last Resistance meeting!

Ydf15D7.png

fPyvJCN.png

The Blades at a short Leve. They ran into a rogue who has been dubbed the Riddle Rogue by the FC/LS now.

6RvKqMk.png

Ave being less then impressed at failing to win the bet made

grxjb9X.png

Later that evening some bants over at the Blades bar with some fellow FC members

ZrdKFDA.png

At Kiera's wedding!

xDtUg69.png

In6WjuC.png

And finally, Tris and Ave looking at how the Ala Mhigan fighting fish managed to destroy all the other fishes in the Blades pond.

g1t4Rci.png

Also cat (bra) tax

gtBuHqb.png

And Nhago and Ehz having a selfie moment

wmiMrxB.png

N-Not at all ^^a ;;;;    Also, yes! It was fun to do despite my laziness when it comes to attempting edits, I had another made from before but it was less interesting and more embarrassing to show but either way I am thinking of doing it more often in the future. I hope the /gpose update will make that a LOT more accessible and viable, especially for coordinated efforts. Me and my friend will destroy the place with scenes, hahaha.

Most of my screenshots have been going up on my Tumblr rather than here as of late. Even the post I made last month had a few, plus the usual lurker shots I had been holding onto. :blush:;;

Still, I suppose I could repost a few more Tumblr screens here...

tumblr_obz56u5IPH1vst64ho1_1280.png

tumblr_ocp1gsQDzU1vst64ho1_1280.png

tumblr_od1gkxMygl1vst64ho1_540.png

tumblr_ockv23xqEx1vst64ho1_1280.png

tumblr_od3x4ud9JL1vst64ho1_1280.png

Most of my screenshots have been going up on my Tumblr rather than here as of late. Even the post I made last month had a few, plus the usual lurker shots I had been holding onto. :blush:;;

Still, I suppose I could repost a few more Tumblr screens here...

That's all I do honestly, hahaha. Sometimes whenever I come to this site, I just think "Oh, I should post some old upload I guess" as a way of giving my characters some sense of continued presence on the forums and in the RP world.

So, after 5 hours of blood, sweat, tears, a few deaths, some near misses, a wipe, and trying not to giggle myself to death while listening in on Aethertide's voice chat...

ffxiv_09212016_014940_1.jpg

Coil T1-13 has been clear by John.

And I have the title to prove it.

ffxiv_09212016_020927.jpg

(I also double check the chat window to make sure I could show off the achievement and that no company/linkshell chat was showing.)

I haven't done anything fun with gpose yet, but soon. ...So many things I need/want to do, so little time.

Meanwhile!

stuffandthings2_01.png

[OOC] The inferno-horn-touch of friendship with Mae. We're communicating.

stuffandthings2_03.png

[OOC] And I continue to be behind the curve! But progress.

stuffandthings2_04.png

[OOC] Unintentional red, white, and blue. 'MERICA (except Mae is Canadian, get out)

stuffandthings2_02.png

[OOC] Dancing with Renelle, but it's in her IC room so that means it's IC now, no takebacks.

stuffandthings2_08.png

[iC...sort of] hello new friend *heavy breathing*

stuffandthings2_06.png

[iC] RP with Order of Ouroboros, in which Oyuu gets to look like an endboss.

stuffandthings2_07.png

[iC] Haukke RP run with Masahiko (Shadottie), Chizuri, and Yorumei!

stuffandthings2_05.png

[iC] Got to attend an event with the Jackals! Felt good to hang out with old friends again.