The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to posting screenshots.  Two new ones.

yNvSsnX.jpg

Screenshot at the end of and RP done between John and Ruran Vas.  Yes, I'm still working on the RP post between us.  Taking longer then I hope to get Fighter's Soul and the chat log type up.

NjGbSBa.jpg

New RP outfit for John as well as a pet that I go from PoD.

ffxiv_10202016_221759.png

[align=center]Suko'to smiled once more at her, "I think this is what 'he' came to like about being with only one mate...and what I like about it as well. It's the feeling of feeling needed. I feel needed above anything else..loved above anything else. It's a warm feeling...and I can't remember why I was any other way."[/align]

A horrible night for U'khoa Ohhbi at the Ala Mhigan Resistance Tournament

Did not get the gil....

Did not get the girl....

Instead, he got....

ffxiv_10212016_231200_zpspgprnw1m.png

A passing moment with a spitfire named Mhiago Onopi who he discovered pretty quick, is a bad choice of company if one prefers to remain unnoticed, such as himself.

He also learned that she is obviously a diehard fan of watching these spars. Made apparent by her boisterous yelling, screeching and cheering. She also took his gil and then abandoned him. The losing fighters were not the only ones who left the night defeated!

[align=center]Time for a screenshot dump!

5s0rSJI.jpg

PYZDGVk.jpg

[OOC]

"Will you join me in the deepest pits of all hells?"

81iNyJU.jpg

[iC]

"And guess who I have to thank for that? You. That's right, you. You hurt everyone around you and it's going to get yourself killed sooner rather than later."

9aA3SzK.jpg

[iC]

"JUST SHUT UP ALREADY! HOW ABOUT I MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR EVERYONE AND JUST KILL YOU MYSELF! This way.....this way you won't hurt anyone anymore.....I won't have to worry about failing anyone because of you...."

w5MoQAk.jpg

Ufai0wt.jpg

X50dJhR.jpg

Pretty birbs and ponies in Idyllshire.[/align]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...