Delete

Faye

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated! Added in information on the Crafting Branch which has been reinstated into the company, updated officer ranks and hierarchy.

Currently seeking IC/OOC officers! Always recruiting! Apply on our Enjin site today!

Contact any company officer if you have any questions.

• 4 weeks later...

In 45 minutes, Harbingers of Dawn <> will be holding an Open House and Tavern Night to celebrate Heavensturn and the purchase of our new mansion in Lavender Beds, Ward 5, Plot 58. Here's to a new cycle and a new home! Come out and RP with us!

Hello! I just applied. Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Hello there, thanks for applying! :D We've received your application, you should have a response later tonight!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

My name is River Darkwolf, obviously and I am interested in a friend and I joining. We came to your tavern night and had a blast and would love to join your ls if at all possible. I am on most the time if you could possibly send me a message here or in game I would like that very much. Thank you!

Hi,

My name is River Darkwolf, obviously and I am interested in a friend and I joining. We came to your tavern night and had a blast and would love to join your ls if at all possible. I am on most the time if you could possibly send me a message here or in game I would like that very much. Thank you!

Hello there! :) Awesome, I'm glad you enjoyed tavern night and I appreciate your interest! Our linkshell is an IC channel mostly for FC members only, but if you mean joining the free company as a whole, we are currently recruiting if you'd like to fill out an application. I probably won't be online tonight as I'm working 10 - 12 hours today and I'm just on break right now, but if you have any questions you can feel free to PM me here and I'll get back to you when I can, or you can send a tell in-game to any of the officers listed in the original post.

Hi there! My friend C'kayah pointed me to you all. I am a new rp'er and wanting to grow. Heard great things about your FC and would love to join.

Hello there and welcome to the RPC! Wonderful, that is fantastic to hear! :) If you'd like to join, you can start with filling out our application and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I'm a player who's recently returned Are you still requiting? I have an interest in joining.

Also quick question. I know it says your aligned with the adders. But do you accept people aligned with the other grand companies? (Mines currently Maelstrom but I may change it. Eventually Whenever i raise enough in rank for that to be a thing.)

Hello, I'm a player who's recently returned Are you still requiting? I have an interest in joining.

Also quick question. I know it says your aligned with the adders. But do you accept people aligned with the other grand companies? (Mines currently Maelstrom but I may change it. Eventually Whenever i raise enough in rank for that to be a thing.)

Hello there! We're slowing down applications right now, so at the moment, anyone is still welcome to apply, we just may have to put your application on hold. Characters with allegiance to any Grand Company, IC or OOC, are welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Soon we'll start planning for our annual Monster Bash in October! Be on the lookout, or you might get m-monster bashed when it rolls over you!

It will be a graveyard smash.