Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.]

Tiergan

DLYDODOTIE.jpg

During All Saint’s Wake, Tiergan got transmogrified into a puffy white bat. Being the kind of person who is incredibly adverse to magic, he immediately flapped and flailed around in a blind, frantic panic, nearly getting trampled and squished by people who were now several hundred times his size until he crashed smack dab into D’lyhhia.

Once he recovered, Tiergan begged her for help in transforming him back, swearing up and down that despite his present state, he was actually a rather powerful miqo’te fighter and could serve as a bodyguard for her if needed. D’lyhhia agreed to assist - even if Dodo was a huge turd about it, and eventually Tiergan was returned back to his original form.

Tiergan instantly swore her to secrecy so that no one would ever know of his secret Hallow’s End Shame: Being the cutest, floofiest bat there ever was.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

This artwork is professional grade. Nicely done.

If I might ask: where did you learn your shading techniques? They really draw the eye in. Call me envious!

not like this is my second time bumping this thread or anything. I swear I have a legit reason this time!

:cactuar:

My shading techniques are a mix of a bunch of other artists' shading techniques I've picked up over the years all mixed up together.

I'm really itching to make some art again and when I do, I'll probably just record a quick livestream of myself painting so folks can see how I work.

My shading techniques are a mix of a bunch of other artists' shading techniques I've picked up over the years all mixed up together.  

I'm really itching to make some art again and when I do, I'll probably just record a quick livestream of myself painting so folks can see how I work.

omg plz I needs this.

I would very much watch if able.

I would very much watch if able.

Seconded. If only to try and desperately glean some techniques from her, because I suck at coloring.

• 3 months later...

Long time no update!

WIP Tiergan/Zaius Image. It's almost done, but I left the damn file back home, so I won't get to finish it for another two months.

tumblr_nq4pjkbLzh1td3zrno1_1280.jpg

Dark Knight Tiergan! ... Even though he won't be one IC and will just swing around a two-handed sword for giggles! Leveling it once I get PLD to 60.

tiergan_DRK.jpg

Doing a thing where I answer people's questions to my characters on Tumblr. This one was asking if Tiergan would go out drinking, and what he would have.

nyx_question.jpg

Will probably post more of the ones I like on here later on.

That is adorable. And completely understandable. Buttcapes are nice.

Are there people who don't like buttcapes?

Are they human? o_O

There are, and no, they are not.

Buttcapes are love. Buttcapes are life.

I love buttcapes, especially in fantasy settings. That said, I can understand and appreciate those who aren't into them. BUT COMFY BADASS CLOTH HNNNGH.

Are there people who don't like buttcapes?

Are they human? o_O

tumblr_l1uxx4cS6X1qafz6uo1_1280.jpg