Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.]

Tiergan

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H'okay, I never thought I'd ever do this, but good lawd that list is getting super long.

I am going to be closing off the wait-list for an undetermined amount of time starting this Saturday the 18th. I'm not sure when it'll open up after that since I'll be starting some pretty heavy-duty, boot-camp-style schooling in January.

I am incredibly grateful to everyone for being interested in paintings. I never thought that people would enjoy my work this much. Thank you. ;A;

H'okay, I never thought I'd ever do this, but good lawd that list is getting super long.

I am going to be closing off the wait-list for an undetermined amount of time starting this Saturday the 18th. I'm not sure when it'll open up after that since I'll be starting some pretty heavy-duty, boot-camp-style schooling in January.

I am incredibly grateful to everyone for being interested in paintings. I never thought that people would enjoy my work this much. Thank you. ;A;

Of course we are interested in your work *big hug*

chika.jpg

Matriarch of the Ito Tribe.

---------------------------------

Khyroooos, I'm sorry I got a little delayed with yours. Should be done in a day or two. :3

Also, THE THREAD IS CLOSED to further commissions!

Hey folks! So I'm an idiot and I didn't realise some folks were using the 'gift' Paypal option so that I wouldn't have to pay any fees. While I LOVE you guys for doing that, and deeply appreciate it, I've also read that too many of those could attract the Evil Eye of Sauron Paypal's attention and my account could end up in jeopardy.

Thus, from now on, feel free to send payment as either a Good or a Service, I believe the fee is the same either way, and I'll just have to deal with it.

Thank you for being awesome. o/

Hey folks! So I'm an idiot and I didn't realise some folks were using the 'gift' Paypal option so that I wouldn't have to pay any fees.  While I LOVE you guys for doing that, and deeply appreciate it, I've also read that too many of those could attract the Evil Eye of Sauron Paypal's attention and my account could end up in jeopardy.  

Thus, from now on, feel free to send payment as either a Good or a Service, I believe the fee is the same either way, and I'll just have to deal with it.

Thank you for being awesome. o/

...whoops. 

...whoops. 

;_; It's okay. I really, really appreciated not having to pay the fee because it helped a lot. I just don't want to give Paypal any excuses to be a giant turd.

Have you looked into Google wallet? I don't think there are any fee's with transactions. Though I've only used it a couple of times to send money off to folks.

Wow, so I just looked at Google Wallet and it's all free so long as you don't use a credit card, so that is definitely an option on the table if folks already have that. I'm going to go set it up - that said, I will go with whatever folks are most comfortable with. :> Don't want to pressure people into getting something they don't have or aren't comfortable with getting.

(Also, Paypal suuuuuuuuuucks >:C)

Wow, so I just looked at Google Wallet and it's all free so long as you don't use a credit card.

Which makes sense, because someone has to pay credit card fees, and I doubt google would be cool with paying it out of their funds for something their not charging for as a service.

Glad there seems to be a better alternative to paypal floating about! :moogle: