Ishgardians, Thank You for Helping with the Plot.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, first meeting is coming up. I am going to start things casually. I will get online between 12pm and 1pm PST. Everyone who wants to be involved, just get online and watch the LS channel. Kiht will ICly call everyone through the LS channel. She will designate a meeting spot somewhere, and all our characters will get to meet faces-to-faces at this one spot to discuss future plans.

Dress you character how you like. There will be no combat happening at this first meeting. We are all going to get updates, reports and ideas on how to survive, and deal with, the assassins.

Yep, I'm EST. :P

BTW, just a head's up to anyone - this will definitely be the event that I encourage you all to participate. I have some great things in mind which I will not discuss OOC-wise. :D

Get ready to have some fun!

Thanks for posting the awesome pictures, Erik. I think our first LS meeting went well :D

In that meeting, we discussed the major plan against the assassins. Kiht told everyone about a secret operation that Lyn Konge has undertaken. Now, everyone can know by reading this post of his. This is part one. Part two is in the works.

Warning: The post below is R-rated. Detailed descriptions of violence, and adult themes. Do not let kids read it!

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=6818

I will soon have an update for the event on Friday. Keep watch. :)

Fantastic story, little dark but that's my preference. EST time is killing me!

Well, what happened yesterday was that the meeting ended up happening A LOT later than planned. When I got on between 12pm and 1pm PST, the only people on were Darwyn and Rheah, and they were doing their back-to-back dungeon madness that they do :P

I stayed on until 5pm PST then took a break. Its wasn't until about 9pm PST where there were enough people on to make a meeting. I figure that I'd call the meeting while I had a chance.

Obviously, we will need to establish more solid time-frames for our meetings so people know when they are going to happen. However, we never need an excuse for anyone in the LS to RP with anyone else in the LS. And, that channel is always open for people to talk IC anytime.

UPDATE!

There are too many schedule conflicts for the big event to happen on Friday. So, we are going to now try for Saturday or Sunday.

EVERYONE, I apologize to those that have already sent me your availability for Friday because I must ask you to send me your availability once more for Saturday and Sunday. I am hoping we will find a good time for either one of those days.

TODAY: I know this is short notice, but I have been kinda busy the last few days. There was originally going to be a meeting today. However, a recent plot development has sort of changed the situation, and I need to resolve it before another meeting can be held. It might be doable on Friday, but again, that's sort of undetermined so far.

I am sorry for the confusion, and vagueness thus far. But, I am new to organizing RP events, and I am having to learn as I go. I promise things will be better planned in the future, and I appreciate everyone's' interest :)

UPDATE!

There are too many schedule conflicts for the big event to happen on Friday. So, we are going to now try for Saturday or Sunday.

EVERYONE, I apologize to those that have already sent me your availability for Friday because I must ask you to send me your availability once more for Saturday and Sunday. I am hoping we will find a good time for either one of those days.

TODAY: I know this is short notice, but I have been kinda busy the last few days. There was originally going to be a meeting today. However, a recent plot development has sort of changed the situation, and I need to resolve it before another meeting can be held. It might be doable on Friday, but again, that's sort of undetermined so far.

I am sorry for the confusion, and vagueness thus far. But, I am new to organizing RP events, and I am having to learn as I go. I promise things will be better planned in the future, and I appreciate everyone's' interest :)

I'm good for Friday night until 12am-1am eastern time, and not on Sunday until 1230am eastern time.

As I've explained ICly, my character has issues going to far from Gridania, especially with so many dear ones in town that may run his same risks should he leave them unprotected. I'll be looking forward to ICly know of the development of events.

UPDATE FOR EVENT

Not everyone has given me availability for Saturday and Sunday, so I have to base my decision on those who have. Unfortunately, schedule conflicts have made it impossible to find a time and day where everyone is available. I have to choose based on majority.

Saturday is too conflicting. roughly 50% of the LS would not be able to attend. Differing time zones also make this difficult. It's enough to drive me cray cray.

With Xydane's player taking an involuntary hiatus in two weeks, any event surrounding Xydane MUST be done in the next two weeks. We can't delay this one any further.

As a result, I must apologize to Erik, and anyone else who will not be available on Sunday. That is when the event needs to happen. I PROMISE that more events like this will take place soon, and I PROMISE that I will primarily conform to the schedule of those who do not get to attend this one.

The LS event, meeting with Xydane, will happen Sunday, April 6th. However, a time has not been set yet. I am thinking 2:00pm PST. If that time is not good for anyone who is available on Sunday, please let me know via thread post or PM. We have until tomorrow before I set the time in stone.

UPDATE FOR EVENT

Not everyone has given me availability for Saturday and Sunday, so I have to base my decision on those who have. Unfortunately, schedule conflicts have made it impossible to find a time and day where everyone is available. I have to choose based on majority.

Saturday is too conflicting. roughly 50% of the LS would not be able to attend. Differing time zones also make this difficult. It's enough to drive me cray cray.

With Xydane's player taking an involuntary hiatus in two weeks, any event surrounding Xydane MUST be done in the next two weeks. We can't delay this one any further.

As a result, I must apologize to Erik, and anyone else who will not be available on Sunday. That is when the event needs to happen. I PROMISE that more events like this will take place soon, and I PROMISE that I will primarily conform to the schedule of those who do not get to attend this one.

The LS event, meeting with Xydane, will happen Sunday, April 6th. However, a time has not been set yet. I am thinking 2:00pm PST. If that time is not good for anyone who is available on Sunday, please let me know via thread post or PM. We have until tomorrow before I set the time in stone.

NP, Erik is IC in Ishgard gathering intell anyway remember.

I thought he was doing that after the Ball in Ul'dah?

Regardless, that is indeed a good thing for him to do. Kiht may not ICly agree with it, but it can yield important info about the Holy See's motives, and why now of all times, they send assassins after exiles and expatriates.

The lore has shown that Ishgard nobles are allowed to leave Ishgard and Coerthas for short periods of time on special occasions. So, why are the exiles a big deal? There is more than a fear of having information leaked behind their motives. Something political. ;)

I thought he was doing that after the Ball in Ul'dah?

Regardless, that is indeed a good thing for him to do. Kiht may not ICly agree with it, but it can yield important info about the Holy See's motives, and why now of all times, they send assassins after exiles and expatriates.

The lore has shown that Ishgard nobles are allowed to leave Ishgard and Coerthas for short periods of time on special occasions. So, why are the exiles a big deal? There is more than a fear of having information leaked behind their motives. Something political. ;)

He moved up the trip. Told a few of what he found out about the Pandora Boxes and went ahead and left due to the serious nature.

Alrighty!

Meeting with Xydane will start today (Sunday) between 2:00 - 2:30pm PST.

Kiht will make a call out over the LS asking for all available to accompany her. She will designate the meeting spot but it will be in Limsa Lominsa or La Noscea.

Note to Xydane: If there is a meeting spot you have in mind, tell me over PM or /tell in-game. Otherwise, I will pick one because I -do- have a few in mind.

Kiht will give a quick briefing as I check to see all who are available. Even if you are online, coming to the meeting is not obligatory.

I don't know everything that will happen. I, personally, plan to make it a meeting with Xydane where Kiht and all the other Exiles try to figure him out, and decide if he can be trusted. Beyond that, anything may happen. Be prepared :)

How you can participate: Some characters have complicated reasons for being in the LS. If you want to attend, but need special IC reasons, want to attend in an alternate way or want to be indirectly involved, send me /tells tomorrow while we are getting things ready. I will try to accommodate your character.

I believe that about covers it. I don't know how long this meeting will take, so please put aside some time for this.

Thank you all.