Ishgardians, Thank You for Helping with the Plot.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, good meeting. Very frustrating for poor Kiht though :lol:

Regarding the Pandora Tek. I do wish to integrate that into the plot, but not at this very moment. For now, we will just say it isn't yet distributed to the Faces who are currently not in Ishgard.

It would add too much complication, and essentially make it impossible for us to fight our foes until a counter-measure is figured out. So if we are nearing the end of chapter one, the Pandora Tek will become a real problem starting in chapter two.

Now, I am going to soon send an IC letter to everyone that will give you details about the Pandora Tek. IF this is something anyone wants integrated -right- now, I will reconsider. I do not want to be a dictator, just an organizer. Once you all find out what it is, I think you'd all probably agree that Pandora Tek would force us to sit on our hands, and cancel all of our current plans against the assassins.

Yes, good meeting. Very frustrating for poor Kiht though :lol:

Regarding the Pandora Tek. I do wish to integrate that into the plot, but not at this very moment. For now, we will just say it isn't yet distributed to the Faces who are currently not in Ishgard.

It would add too much complication, and essentially make it impossible for us to fight our foes until a counter-measure is figured out. So if we are nearing the end of chapter one, the Pandora Tek will become a real problem starting in chapter two.

Now, I am going to soon send an IC letter to everyone that will give you details about the Pandora Tek. IF this is something anyone wants integrated -right- now, I will reconsider. I do not want to be a dictator, just an organizer. Once you all find out what it is, I think you'd all probably agree that Pandora Tek would force us to sit on our hands, and cancel all of our current plans against the assassins.

That's good and right as the tek is part of a different RP currently going down with some different friends, Erik's involvement in that is not directly part of this RP, even though they seem to have become parallel to it. By all means feel free to use it if you like when you like, don't feel pressured to add it now as its not really part of this other then the common link, me.

In no way do I want to force anyone to include any plot elements they don't want to. Crisiet is just a difficult, stubborn bastard and DEMANDS information now he knows it's apparently a thing. 

What info he is given (if any) is entirely up to Kiht and Erik. 

I'm not like him OOC I swear. :roll:

In no way do I want to force anyone to include any plot elements they don't want to. Crisiet is just a difficult, stubborn bastard and DEMANDS information now he knows it's apparently a thing. 

What info he is given (if any) is entirely up to Kiht and Erik. 

I'm not like him OOC I swear. :roll:

Oh I know, I'm just making sure people don't think I am forcing a plot device, it was just brought up because it would be unnatural to not mention it since its on his plate anyway.

UPDATE!

I am in the process of crafting an IC document to the Exiles. The roster has grown quite large now, and over half the people on it never seem to be online or readily available for spontaneous meetings :lol: Planning them a week ahead of time makes things progress too slowly. So, to get everyone ICly caught up, I will send another IC letter.

I will meet ICly with individuals at various times to further discuss details of things as required.

Characters I need to meet with:

Darwyn and Rheah: You two still have that assassin dude we captured a week ago, don't you? Yeeeaaaah....I hope you've been feeding him. And, what do you do if he has to use the facilities? I need to meet with you two to interrogate him, or something....

Enju: Who always has fun things to discuss......

Eva and Saehri: I need to get you two in on this. (Eva I'm talking to via PM right now.)

Sirielle: Assuming she isn't dead, she has an uber amount of stuff to get updated on.

Pyralis: "I'm alive" is not much to go off of. PM me with your plans unless you want to suddenly just show up one day and say. "Yo, I'm back foos!"

Yvelont: ROFL, I'm JK. Like I ever get a chance to ICly meet with Captain America Gridania anymore. :lol:

ALSO, everyone please send me your availability for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I want to see which one of those days would be best to have our next major event :)

I assume Rheah has been poking ye ol' assassin with a stick.  Well, probably not. But yes, we definitely need to schedule a time to get that "taken care of."

Ahem.

Sorry I missed the last meeting, but I was actually dragged from the house by people who then insisted on feeding me way too much food.  It was tragic all around.

Sundays are almost always the best for me on the weekend, since I have Coils Friday night/Sat afternoon, and my FC almost always has story arc RP Sat afternoon/evening.  

During the week, I'm usually on from 3 EST till midnightish.  Just poke me if you need me.  I know it seems like I'm always in a dungeon, but I will almost always make time for RP.

Alright, letter sent. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Please do not show the letter to anyone currently outside the plot. Please do not discuss the letter on this thread. Any OOC questions, comments and/or concerns should be sent to me via PM.

Any IC questions, comments and/or concerns should be discussed over the LS in-game, or should be said to Kiht directly.

I have been shown a way to make scheduling easier; thanks to a helpful site that Kage has linked me. :)

http://doodle.com/2wduy28hybf3r83d

Its simple. Click the link, type in your name, click the times you will be available on which days and click "save". It does NOT require an account or log in.

The reason I don't just announce a time is because I am trying to choose times where the maximum amount of people are available. If it were simple meetings, this wouldn't be the case. But for major plot events, the maximum amount of people involved need to be there.

Update.

Alright, I apologize about the plot being so slow lately; I have been trying to figure everything out. In a moment of clarity, I have come up with the solution to the biggest problem which was the widely varying play times and schedules of everyone that is necessary to form the "lures" and the "strike-force". It just so happened that the most active of you are the ones who are the primary targets, and must play the role of luring the assassins in one our next events.

To accommodate the possible lack of half the LS members, I have reassigned the groups as follows.

Primary Targets:

Enju

Grimm ((Kayllen))

Darwyn

Crisiet

Pyralis

Yvelont

For Strike-force:

Kiht

Rheah (maybe)

Byron

Saehri (maybe)

Vincent

N'aldah (maybe)

Everyone else has either not been on in a long time, is not a combat character, or is just barely getting started in the plot. The characters with maybe next to them may not agree with their assignment, so Kiht will need to ICly confirm that they are ok with it before I make it set in stone. Also note that I've taken down the IC document because the information of the groupings has been adjusted. The plan is still in effect though.

Erik's name is not on the list above because I have a special idea for him ;) Erik, hopefully Kiht can talk to you ICly in-game soon?

SUNDAY

Sunday seems to be the day where most are available. I'm surprised because it is Easter Sunday :lol:

If everyone is indeed available and willing, I want to meet with Darwyn and Rheah at 2PM PST to interrogate the captured assassin. Nothing makes a great Easter like forcibly extracting valuable info from a zealous assassin! :evil:

Anyone who has a character that would be ICly interested in that, or who might have IC skills with interrogation, is welcome to join.

I am strike squad it seems, hoo rah! Haha.

Also howdy everyone :D

I assume you play N'aldah? Hi :)

You need lots of update.

Oh, yeah, sorry I play N'aldah, yeah. I need to get myself settled in this site better though today probably won't end up getting much done, have a bunch of family about to arrive for Easter with their kids heh.

Sorry I haven't gotten on like I should.  Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to participate in this.  It is awesome though, congrats to everyone.  You can go ahead and remove me from the ls if you need to.  Thanks for including me though.

Sorry I haven't gotten on like I should.  Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to participate in this.  It is awesome though, congrats to everyone.  You can go ahead and remove me from the ls if you need to.  Thanks for including me though.

:( May I ask why? I hope no one offended.

Regardless, I understand. I may not remove you right away though, you can always make a come-back at a later date.

UPDATE

I made a new schedule poll for next weekend. Please vote your availability as soon as you know it. http://doodle.com/pu7ai5327i5xdt7v

I am hoping to hold the next meeting with Xydane where he meets with the strike force (Yes, that plan is still a thing). However, that will require most of the following characters to be there:

Rheah

Byron

Saehri

Vincent

N'aldah

Cedric

N'aldah and Saehri! I must needs ICly speak with you both because I must needs update you, or you will mayhaps be so out of the thrice-damned loop that you will need Twelvespeed to catch up :P

If that meeting happens, it is intended only for the characters listed above, Kiht and Xydane.

HOWEVER All the other Exiles can do the following in the spoiler below.

NOTE: this spoiler is for Exiles ONLY. Xydane, do not open it. *finger wags* If you do, you will be cursed by the Twelve :lol:

Xydane! I told you not to open it! You will now be cursed by the Twelve :P

All other Exiles can eavesdrop on the meeting if they want! :evil:

Don't worry though. I plan to meet with characters through the week to update everyone who needs updates. These will mostly be one on one meetings that will happen whenever convenient.

However, just like last weekend, unexpected stuff may happen. That's why I am asking for availability on all three days. We will likely have more than just the meeting. :)