Ishgardians, Thank You for Helping with the Plot.

My character Dresden is a fanatical Holy See devout. His initial agenda is an active heretic hunter that drags escaped Ishgardians back home for sentencing be it in chains or in a body bag. (You can check out my wiki down thar if you want to know more about his history.) If you're looking for that kind of antagonist for plot purposes, by all means hit me up.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My character Dresden is a fanatical Holy See devout. His initial agenda is an active heretic hunter that drags escaped Ishgardians back home for sentencing be it in chains or in a body bag. (You can check out my wiki down thar if you want to know more about his history.) If you're looking for that kind of antagonist for plot purposes, by all means hit me up.

Omg please don't visit the Quick Sand :cry:

The Quicksand is his favorite hunting ground. >:3

Well there is a lovely barmaid there who speaks with an obvious Ishgardian accent all the time *scared* :(

Well there is a lovely barmaid there who speaks with an obvious Ishgardian accent all the time *scared* :(

Aya's got knights in shining armor.

Welp. Cris'll be avoiding you like the plague! :P

You guys don't seriously meta, do you? If so it might be a problem if I offer my character as an antagonist and you avoid him because of meta information. :P

Dresden doesn't wear a sign that says 'Holy See Here -- Start Running'. He uses espionage and information gathering so his cover isn't blown. When he hunts, he wears a mask so he can keep on hunting other Ishgard deserters.

A recent IC occurrence with one of Kiht's contacts was quite alarming. There is a new plot starting in the community, and Kiht has more than enough reason to get involved, but at first, I did not see why the exiles would.

Wherever Kiht goes, her Keeper-friend is likely to follow.

You guys don't seriously meta, do you? If so it might be a problem if I offer my character as an antagonist and you avoid him because of meta information. :P

Dresden doesn't wear a sign that says 'Holy See Here -- Start Running'. He uses espionage and information gathering so his cover isn't blown. When he hunts, he wears a mask so he can keep on hunting other Ishgard deserters.

I don't meta. My post was a joke, man.

No problamo. Just the type for clarification. Some RP's I've been in uses meta, some don't. (That, and I'm hyped up on that 5 hour energy stuff. Everything's a trip right now.)

I'd rather not have any more problems then what I'm already having IC she already has some bruised ribs and a broken weapon from her last encounter with a small group trying to follow up on a reward on her head >_> 

Note to self stay away from Ul'dah haha.. ^^;

No problamo. Just the type for clarification. Some RP's I've been in uses meta, some don't. (That, and I'm hyped up on that 5 hour energy stuff. Everything's a trip right now.)

I don't meta ^^ just like to keep things plausible. I'm always happy to see people willing to play antagonists and your post was great!  I am just having fun (as usual!).

No, no one uses meta information here. Its just that, as I -tried- to explain to Pyralis (who I am assuming OOCly told you about us), we are no longer looking for Ishgard antagonists right now. I am bummed I did not know about you when we were doing chapter one :( However, chapter two is going to focus on another issue entirely.

Of course, I am not saying at all that you can't RP with any of the exiles. I do not control anyone here, nor would I try to. They are free to seek you out as a personal antagonist if any of them want. I am just saying that without plans to make you our antagonist, you will find the exiles quite secretive towards everyone they meet. Aya is an exception because she has her Ishgard accent, and she is a blonde, so keeping secrets is not her forte :lol:.

Hmmm, personally, as much as it comes to Vincent, Ul'dah doesn't really fall in his kind of interest right now, though maybe I will look up that new plot as another of my characters.

Vincent is a highly specific character it seems; also, even with the reason to get involved that many exiles will have, I do not see him readily joining in because he hates conflict.

We will see what happens. I am sorry I am being vague to everyone right now, but I will present everyone with our reasoning for getting involved in that up-coming plot soon enough.

No, no one uses meta information here. Its just that, as I -tried- to explain to Pyralis (who I am assuming OOCly told you about us), we are no longer looking for Ishgard antagonists right now. I am bummed I did not know about you when we were doing chapter one :( However, chapter two is going to focus on another issue entirely.

Of course, I am not saying at all that you can't RP with any of the exiles. I do not control anyone here, nor would I try to. They are free to seek you out as a personal antagonist if any of them want. I am just saying that without plans to make you our antagonist, you will find the exiles quite secretive towards everyone they meet. Aya is an exception because she has her Ishgard accent, and she is a blonde, so keeping secrets is not her forte :lol:.

Ah, well no problem. Sorry for bugging you then.

You were not bugging us at all. Please do not take any of it personally. They were joking about avoiding you, I promise. :)

Aya is an exception because she has her Ishgard accent, and she is a blonde, so keeping secrets is not her forte :lol:.

OI. Not all blondes are terrible at keeping secrets.

Also, wouldn't pretty much every character that spent the majority of their lives in Ishgard have an accent? :3

Cris would, I think.

You were not bugging us at all. Please do not take any of it personally. They were joking about avoiding you, I promise. :)

Oh no, it's alright. It's cool. I didn't take anything personally at all! :P

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

It has been awhile. I know that the LS has been dead the last few weeks. No where near as many exiles are on as there use to be. TBH, this was to be expected eventually. We ran out of material for now.

However, as a described in a previous post, there is at least one final issue to deal with until we possibly get more workable lore on Ishgard. I have taken the needed IC actions to set this in motion and open up entrance into a sever-wide plot for those who want in.

Kiht is going to call at least one last private meeting with the exiles. There is something important that she thinks all the exiles should know, and some of your characters still may want to know the results from the last interrogation. Committing to the meeting does not mean you have to commit to anything else.

http://doodle.com/nimi39ewhbi5yfiw

Please sign up so I can determine what day and time is best. Just like old times. :)