Kudos!

To everyone involved in the RP last night, small or not, thank you.

A small bit at the end that was a little untimely has now definitely brought a small change to Kage's character and motivations that I didn't foresee coming. When before he felt dutibound to stick with the Brass Blades, it might have just shoved him in deeper. Hell, some of the future plot may not even require some evil woman's plotting now T_T;

To Itar: Youuuuu! :P That's all I can say for now.

Roen: What can I say that I never do before? I love you. You have helped me grow and dealing with me as you have to BONK me several times, all the time. I will admit to tearing up as Roen broke down while Kage chose to support the lone Natalie when he was aware of all the hostility she had garnered. May not work with Roen the character but I'm sure I'll have to deal with some certain... others. Otherwise we may have to change to like to get you to RP with me. /runs

Osric: Don't ever change you bum! :D 

Delial: You too. I also want to re-iterate that your sneers mean nothing to me! Kage's hats are not ridiculous! :c

To everyone for the RP last night (forgive me if I forget names >_<); that RP was AWESOME.

Jancis: Awesome as always, girl.

Alveo: You actually spoke up! Those little OOC snippets were cool.

Obsidian: Congratulations on actually making Oscare freak out. Props.

Tasa: She was just funny overall.

Rinilda: Definitely caught Oscare's glance every once in a while and caused some tension between them. This is what you get for putting two highlanders together.

Dhem: H-O-L-Y C-R-A-P, by far one of the COOLEST roes I have seen yet.

Kaylie: Sassy catgal? She's totally on my A+ list.

Again, can't thank you guys enough for all the cool RP you provide me with. ;~; Also, props to one of my FC mates who actually tried RP for the first time that night!

To everyone for the RP last night (forgive me if I forget names >_<); that RP was AWESOME.

Rinilda: Definitely caught Oscare's glance every once in a while and caused some tension between them. This is what you get for putting two highlanders together.

Again, can't thank you guys enough for all the cool RP you provide me with. ;~; Also, props to one of my FC mates who actually tried RP for the first time that night!

Someone tell Kaylie all the love Kaylie's been getting so Kaylie will post Kaylie here. Kaylie.

Edit: I recognize most of the names on that list and they're always a good group to RP with when not freely offering sexin' up on my cop

To everyone for the RP last night (forgive me if I forget names >_<;); that RP was AWESOME.

Someone tell Kaylie all the love Kaylie's been getting so Kaylie will post Kaylie here. Kaylie.

I don't think you said Kaylie enough in that sentence.

Thank you Roen, for playing the part of Captain Jenlyns and thoroughly reaming Coatleque a new one last night. I left her fate up to you and was not disappointed. I admit there were a few times I was sweating and looking for words, but the whole time she was accepting of whatever judgement would be levied. Looks like she's survived round 1.

So thank you! :D

Kudos to Oscare Iono, Draco Ixtar, Camy Laykk, Avenio Naemig, Angelo Belmonte, Jancis Milburga, Alveo Soulseeker, Omarion Liontail and Burgenheim Rousa for making that fight between Oscare and Berrod so much more awesome than it was meant to be! You guys are all fantastic!

Aww thank you!

Berrod and Oscare did a great job with the role play fight and then everyone else really made the scene with drinking, stories, and healing wounds.

Berrod especially being un-modest and brash! Le Gasp!

Ohhh my gosh. Kudos? For me? Ahhh- I love you guys. Lemme just... pull you all... into a giant group hug. Ineedlongerarms. ; w ;

Osric(Assric): HECK YEAH. DODOS RULE BUFFALOES DROOL! On a more serious note... you are awesome. Like totally super amazing awesome of win. Rping with you has been a blast and I hope to continue to rp with you for a very long time.

Xieveral: For the past ten minutes I have sat here trying to figure out what all to say. There are just too many things to thank you for so I'm gunna wrap it up in one package: thanks for being such an awesome friend and rp buddy! 

Kanaria: The next time I see you expect a hug. A very big one. And maybe some flowers... a lot of flowers.

Zhavi: I absolutely love the shenanigans that your character drags mine into. It is always exciting to see what will happen next even if they are just having a drink!

Merri: Thank you for getting me off my IG butt and helping me get my weapon. That said, you're still a dork. >:3

Bexy: Even though we have have only rped once I really enjoyed it. Also, thanks for helping me out on some of my quests. Totally my go to girl when in need of a DPS. 

Gus Pumpkinweed: You with all your pumpkin stuff. So. Freakn'. Cute and cool. Its totally all your fault D'ly loves pumpkin ale.

Everyone Who Has Commissioned Me: It really means so much that you guys like my art. Every time I see a headshot  for an avi I squee on the inside. Theywilltakeoverthisentiresite. Bwhahahaha!

First set of kudos goes to Obsidian Hornet and Berrod Armstrong for setting up a cool little, tense RP.

Second set goes to Crofte and Kage, for making Oscare nearly go crazy over paladerp antics, double to Kage for providing a cute little scene with Oscare afterwards.

Anti-kudos to needing to be awake at what-the-frak-o'clock and missing out on all of the cool stuff.

/barely slept

/sand in eyes feeling today

/NO REGRETS

Also, Kudos to Dogberry for hosting that amazing hunt, and to all the others for their excellent character portrayals -- You know who you are!

Kudos to Oscare and Obsidian, who allowed me to rain on their parade last night!

I had a great weekend of RP and wanted to thank everyone involved!

Paradyme: Sorry Hornet kinda broke your spirit at the Grindstone!

Mahvashi: A grand fight you wily cat you!

Jancis: You managed to salvage Hornet's psychological well being without even realizing it.

Dhemgeim: For everything that you do. You are always awesome. It's a treat every time we get together.

Dogberry: For handling a difficult situation with aplomb before he got his legs torn off.

Rivienne: For letting Hornet creep on you and letting me in on such a fun little plot!

Verad: Dubious goods! If you ever turn up that book Hornet asked about I will be doubly impressed.

Oscare: General awesomeness. Your story that Oscare told to Hornet was really cool, was it improvised?

Berrod: For being a party pooper and an RP-instigator.

Kudos to Osric on Friday night for playing Commander Swift. Dug his own grave a little cat boy did.

I promise you, that report will be on its way soon. RP and IRL obligations kept me from it this past weekend.

Kudos to Askier again who crafted what was, for me, the most dramatic scene I have ever been involved with roleplay-wise. Last night hit hard.

Don't forget yourself and everyone else. I really appreciate you all understanding that I had to handle some rl things that needed taking care of and were patient when I was a bit late.

Jancis: You managed to salvage Hornet's psychological well being without even realizing it.

Aww shucks! The best things I do are outside of my awareness. x_x

Honestly though it's a great lesson in how to role play by being aware of events that don't exactly pertain to your character, but the ones around you. Getting involved and offering in them is a great way to build stories for everyone!

Much Love, Ebony Goddess!

Oscare: General awesomeness.  Your story that Oscare told to Hornet was really cool, was it improvised?

Berrod: For being a party pooper and an RP-instigator.

THE ASTRAL AGENTS, RUINING HAPPY MOMENTS WITH OTHER HAPPY MOMENTS AND SOMETIMES DIVEBOMBS.

OOPS.

But yeah. That lame story was written by 6-year old me.

Pls don't judge 

b-b gentle h-h-hornet-sama

Kudos to Warren Castille and Coatleque Croft for that engaging Frost and Shadow thread! Really fun read, you guys!

Aww, shucks. It started out as monologuing, but then people started hitching up to the wagon. I think it's going to be a very neat story once it's finished.

I've got plans.

*squees and continues shipping CroftexCastille on Tumblr >.>*

Just a silly kudos to my little wind up kobold minion who entertained me last night with it's little flips and stuff when I was having a really lousy night.

Brought a smile to my face as that was my rp for the night, watching it do its thing.

Is it silly to offer thanks to a minion?

Nope. 8-)