Kudos!

Many, many thanks to the people involved last night. Worth staying up for, set an excellent tone for the next episode and...

Well, it's odd to feel so elated at being a part of something SO DEPRESSING but hell, that's the point isn't it? Good stories move people, and this is a great one .

I'm glad you came. Thank you everyone involved last night in the mini event. It was, well honestly it was almost entrily improvised at the last minute due to several reasons but it turned out swimmingly. :D

Many, many thanks to the people involved last night. Worth staying up for, set an excellent tone for the next episode and...

Well, it's odd to feel so elated at being a part of something SO DEPRESSING but hell, that's the point isn't it? Good stories move people, and this is a great one .

I'm glad you came. Thank you everyone involved last night in the mini event. It was, well honestly it was almost entrily improvised at the last minute due to several reasons but it turned out swimmingly. :D

Improvised eh?

Couldn't tell! It was fun! Thanks for running it! :)

First, kudos to Ruru for being so positive and keeping me moving along (and giving me someone to chatter to while I'm trying to keep stuff organized in my head). And for continuously rping with me.

Kudos to Hutarin and ShayRei for being patient, wonderful souls who are also a blast to rp with.

And I really want to offer kudos and a shout out to two relatively new members of the RPC community (at least I think they're pretty new, right? >>) -- Miza and Razz. Seriously. I did some brief pms with both of these lovely people figuring out how our characters interacted before (we worked our characters into each others' backstories), and then threw them into rp. No hitches. Completely smooth. Both of them are excellent, and if you can see your character interacting with them, definitely rp with them. You won't regret it!

First, kudos to Ruru for being so positive and keeping me moving along (and giving me someone to chatter to while I'm trying to keep stuff organized in my head).  And for continuously rping with me.

Kudos to Hutarin and ShayRei for being patient, wonderful souls who are also a blast to rp with.

And I really want to offer kudos and a shout out to two relatively new members of the RPC community (at least I think they're pretty new, right?  >>;) -- Miza and Razz.  Seriously.  I did some brief pms with both of these lovely people figuring out how our characters interacted before (we worked our characters into each others' backstories), and then threw them into rp.  No hitches.  Completely smooth.  Both of them are excellent, and if you can see your character interacting with them, definitely rp with them.  You won't regret it!

First of all....*blush* thanks. I get a lot of my energy from you, so it's a good dynamic.

And yes! I have rp'd with ShayRei and Miza in the game and they are fantastic!! ShayRei's awesome at making the story seem like it's happening even though the two characters may be just sitting there. And Miza is really very good at making her mysterious character believable and real. :) I second Zhavi's comments here.

Just wanted to give my kudos out to Zhavi and Rurutani for helping me get into the RP community and for being great RPers in general! It's been fun breathing life into Limsa RP with these two and Zhavi has helped my character develop a rich background. :)

Kudos to Ryuu, Mwan, Si'lani, Roh'to, Armi, M'Sato, and Berklyn...for a truly hilarious bout of RP that ended with Liadan running away because, omg, the damn Roe was too agreeable!

You never know what might happen in the basement of the Night Blades house... o_o

I simply give Kudos to all that take time out of their day (Or evening) to RP with me. I love you all. ♥,..,♥

You are never on when I am blue mage.

I've been a little busy! xD

And I made a slew of alts for fun's! After tonight I shall be around a lot more again :)

I'll make sure to prod you! :3

Another round! Some of these are a few weeks late. Or more. I don't remember. Generally, I'm always late on things I mean to do. It happens. :(

Xydane, for punchy one-liners and a character who is way too good for his own good. He can roll with whatever is thrown his way, patient even when you have no idea where the hell you're going to rp right after a move in the rp itself, and for being quick on the uptake. Fun to rp with. :) Also dude, this guy lets me go on romps! ROMPS! Maybe eventually I'll get to drag you down into some dark and even less happy situations, bahaha. Xydane is just one of those characters you want to mess with to see how he'll react -- a sign of a well crafted character to me.

ForbieJD (Pyralis), for having a character who is a player and yet still sympathetic to me (which doesn't happen all that frequently), for making use of the bard class in a way that reminds me of Michelle West's bards in her Sun Sword (and related) series (because I'm just a teeny tiny bit obsessed with her), and for writing some really smashing scenes (the one between him and ShayRei -- KUDOS TO YOU TOO -- in the thread Control had me giggling in delight as I read it). Super fun to rp with, and a great sense of humor oocly (burning sensations and all :D ).

Crowmeleon, for having a very engaging character and an interesting hook. I'd told him I wanted to rp with him, we toss down a super basic idea of how our characters would run into each other, and this dude whips out a great first post-thing (what do you call them in game?) and pretty much made it super easy and smooth for me to get Zhi all up in his face. The characterization was brilliant, and though I haven't actually gotten around to rping with him again, I fully intend to. Srsly, if you like mysterious people, rp with this dude. You won't regret it. :D

And yeah, everyone I've rped with has made me happy. This community is just bursting with talent. <3

... and for writing some really smashing scenes (the one between him and ShayRei -- KUDOS TO YOU TOO -- in the thread Control had me giggling in delight as I read it).  Super fun to rp with, and a great sense of humor oocly (burning sensations and all :D ).

I was grinning ear to ear while going through those scenes with him. So much fun. I see many antics in the future when they get back in touch.

I :love: you both!

ForbieJD (Pyralis), for having a character who is a player and yet still sympathetic to me (which doesn't happen all that frequently), for making use of the bard class in a way that reminds me of Michelle West's bards in her Sun Sword (and related) series (because I'm just a teeny tiny bit obsessed with her), and for writing some really smashing scenes (the one between him and ShayRei -- KUDOS TO YOU TOO -- in the thread Control had me giggling in delight as I read it).  Super fun to rp with, and a great sense of humor oocly (burning sensations and all :D ).

Love you too bebe. The Bard is so damn spoony.

Back atcha, Berrod (and Krell). First meetings are always so much fun -- especially when Zhi tries to hook up the two guys she just met for the first time with each other. :D I was sure one or both was going to get angry, but they both just weathered it and kept trying to play it off. You both have great characters who have been a pleasure to read the antics of (either in passing conversations or in forum rp). Kudos for being interesting!

SPEAKING OF FIRST MEETINGS. Seeiiikoooo. She endured an hour or two of Zhi trying to convince her that she's the best lover on the planet, on and off. Or at least better than Jager (I actually don't know how long that part of the rp lasted, but the whole thing did last for awhile).

And I don't know if he will show up to the RPC, but a special shoutout/kudos must be given to Thomas Thibedeau and his two companions, Ilithyia and Riza. Two ladies have never been so offended over their male companion being told his ass is pretty, and then being invited to cards. They were good sports, and I was cackling like a crone over their reaction. Their indignation was perfect, as was the line that they should go to the Bismarck because more civilized people attend that location. It absolutely made my night. It was something like confirmation that I was playing Zhi just right if I could illicit that sort of response. <3s for all three of them.

D'lyhhia and Jager for putting up with it, since I went from waiting for everyone to post like a responsible person to posting every time someone reacted to Zhi. Also there may have been drunkenness involved. You two had me giggling more. It was wonderful. Thanks for being wonderful. And D'lyhhia is one of those characters who so acts like a teenager at times that I can't help but snicker at the interaction between her and Zhi . .. some days, I think they deserve each other, weird mentorship and all.

And Xydane, for randomly having me along for romps and adventures, and giving Zhi a shiny new toy. I can say I honestly did not see that deal coming, and that made it all the more fun.

Pretty much I haven't laughed that much during rp for a very long time. So kudos to you all for helping me along with it, and for enduring the results of my terrible sense of humor. :D

Kudos to Zhavi and Krell/Ruru for that awesome random RP in the Wench! Yessssssssss

Back atcha, Berrod (and Krell).  First meetings are always so much fun -- especially when Zhi tries to hook up the two guys she just met for the first time with each other. :D  I was sure one or both was going to get angry, but they both just weathered it and kept trying to play it off.  You both have great characters who have been a pleasure to read the antics of (either in passing conversations or in forum rp).  Kudos for being interesting!

Thank you both for the very sudden rp and allowing me to dip Krell's toes into the game a bit. Berrod was hilarious and Zhi did such good job of pissing Krell off that he dumped his cover fast.  :P  I am sure the two of them will have an even less pleasant meeting in the future. Muahahaha!!

Kudos again to Zhi and Krell, who I shall probably be hunting down for some roleplay soon!

Also, Kudos to Dogberry and crew for that awesome primal hunt last night! Berrod didn't go (he was too sore from repeated arse-kickings at the Grindstone), but his replacement served well enough! Great stuff!

R.I.P. , Tombleweed.

sweet cruelly salted wounds

Edit: omg you guys lol