Kudos!

I would be remiss not thank the folks that usually rp in Limsa. Holy smokes, yesterday was a big rp day at the Wench! There were essentially three big groups that were rp'ing, ours included, at separate tables and then cross group rp started to happen and we even got new folks tp join in! It was all very fun and I know it'd been going on for a couple of hours when I had to leave, and was still going strong as the night went on (from what I could see in the LS). I know from our group we had Andralyn Thatcher (ShayRei), Zhavi, Miza, Ruru, Alulu, Kiest, Pyralis (ForbieJD) (Who by the way gets a gold medal along with the Roe Mister Spamtastic for the most hilarious encounter I have seen), Jager, and Johnathan Winters. And add in a random table dancing Lala stripper who showed up and a bard who couldn't sing down the way, and it was a raucous, fun rp day. Random fun and an incredible group of folks. And was happy to see so much life there in the Drowning Wench. :thumbsup:

Once again, much thanks to Roen for continuously writing about Roen's more recent happenings and this arc instead of writing for Legacy in Blood. Also, for not saying no to Cinnamon the Sultry Courtesan taking Roen's place for a few bells. I wish I was there for the outing or for the inspection :lol:

Once again, much thanks to Roen for continuously writing about Roen's more recent happenings and this arc instead of writing for Legacy in Blood. Also, for not saying no to Cinnamon the Sultry Courtesan taking Roen's place for a few bells. I wish I was there for the outing or for the inspection :lol:

HEY!!

I enjoy writing for both! I am a firm believer that telling both present and past makes for a better story!

But I really enjoy both <3

I'd like to bop the nose of give kudos to whoever was the one to decide that they would taint the waterskins of sweetwater from the airship landing bar/café that Kage gave to Roen with somnus :o!

Kudos to Landstander for logging in with his flowery poetic Miqo'te and having Kage make a deal with a devil.

I'd like to bop the nose of give kudos to whoever was the one to decide that they would taint the waterskins of sweetwater from the airship landing bar/café that Kage gave to Roen with somnus :o!

People love making no end of trouble for me. Looks like I'm going to have to finally have words with Taeros personally.

People love making no end of trouble for me. Looks like I'm going to have to finally have words with Taeros personally.

MUHAHAHA!! Now only if I can get Hornet to know what happened... :bomb:

And the Somnus was NOT my idea. Just sayin'.

Ahem. Kudosssssss to everyone who has RPed with me and enjoyed Pyra's chaotic nature and wacky tendencies.  I luff u all so very much and appreciate the luff in return (in no particular order)

Everyone from CLAN (Meyla bebe, Kiht, Miah, Shenn, Xao, Uzhan, Caex, Cemi, all of you are amazing. )

Atticus whoresbane, Zhavi the denier of my love, Thatcher for being old and hawt, Kanaria for making Pyra giggle,  Aerostein for puking in a vase, Evaleigh for being a unique character,  for anyone else I missed!

And of course a massive kudos to everyone from my FC USH (wayyyyyy too many to list)

*rolls over dead from exhaustion*

I would like to extend a Kudos to Warren on behalf of my Lalafellin Laufula... he spared her much embarrassment this day!

On a more Yangh sided kudos. A Kudos to Zhavi fo an entertaining RP at the Wench aaand one to Franz (Even though I had to go because it was 5:30am >.<)

RP is love and I love you all! ♥

[EDIT]!

Kudos also to my lovely deary doe, Eudalie! You are bes' Phurble for helping me with a signature for Laufula's FC!

I would like to extend a Kudos to Warren on behalf of my Lalafellin Laufula... he spared her much embarrassment this day!

On a more Yangh sided kudos. A Kudos to Zhavi fo an entertaining RP at the Wench aaand one to Franz (Even though I had to go because it was 5:30am >.<)

RP is love and I love you all! ♥

[EDIT]!

Kudos also to my lovely deary doe, Eudalie! You are best Phurble for helping me with a signature for Laufula's FC!

...THAT WAS YOU? I THOUGHT I WAS JUST HELPING A RANDOM. WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME FEEL DUMB AND ALSO TYPE IN CAPS

Goodfellow.

Somehow that thread has gotten longer than many of my threads that have been going on for years on other sites.  Thanks for being so quick to respond, and for responding so favorably to that probably very awkward first pm I sent you.  I think you're the only one from that first batch of pms I sent out back in March who's still actively posting with me.  Plus you're an awesome writer and you're cool beans.  That thread is the bee's knees and I can't wait to see what happens.  Ehehehehe.

Well damn, I just plain didn't even look at this thread until just now and found that I'm over a month late to seeing this lovely and completely unnecessary thank you.  Lovely for obvious reasons and unnecessary because I'm clearly having a great time.  Hell, a month after you wrote this the thread is still going!  It's the story that will not die and I love it.

So thanks, Zhi, for helping me get to know Lolo better, for getting to bring Styrm out to play, and for having the ba...the gumption...to risk being awkward in order to go after what interests you.  Seriously, could you be in any more threads and stories?

And thanks to everyone who's been reading along, as well.  I normally just refresh and so never look at the thread views, but it floors me that so many of you have invested on some level in our little story which must outlast death itself.

And I'm going to plug my FC here because even though I am only inconsistently around at best, they never treat me like anything less than a valued member of the company.  Thanks, Mysterium!

I want to extend kudos to Loetzoeng Barabhir(syn) for the launch of his Free Company, and to Desmond Aryll for opening the door of his own to me despite how part-time I am with XIV at the moment.

Gilgamesh represent, yo.

So, I'm terrible, awful, wretched with names. Sylvaintel wins heaps of kudos for responding to my demand about whether or not he was ready for rp, and then rolling with it. Without knowing who the hell I was and why I was suddenly asking him to rp. Man didn't blink -- he went with it, and he was smooth as butter.

Meanwhile, Sylvain wins heaps of kudos for putting up with my stupidity. (I am so sorry ><)

I swear I am not always this bad.

Thatcher nets Matchmaker of the Year kudos award, for picking up Shining Feather at the bar and then sending her Zhi's way. Stay forever, kthx. Andralyn is the sort of character who Shay uses seamlessly to pick people up, switch topics, while at the same time ever broadening her connections. Sometimes these things can feel forced -- it never does with this character. Well played, madam. Well played.

Shining Feather & RC -- for playing middlemen, for switching it up, for knowing smirks and business acumen. It felt legit, loose, and a bit sleazy. Just as I imagine business in Limsa should be. First time for me I've gotten walkup rp that had to do with Zhi's job, and it was freaking fantastic. <3

Augustine Frost and Threed -- you just rolled up to the bar and started rping. Their characters played so well against each other, it was highly amusing to watch them banter. From Augustine's barely-restrained patience to Threed's barely-restrained worry, it came across beautifully and let Zhi do some showing off in front of her new . . . business partners. Definitely two characters whose mannerisms made me want to learn more about them. Great job.

Melkire LOSES KUDOS POINTS FOR STEALING RAZ FROM ME (I kid, I kid <3) (but seriously I'm taking him back before this is over).

Raz is freaking golden. Smooth ass rper. Doesn't miss a beat. Great quasi-antagonist-character-thing for Zhi -- I am so glad you joined up on the RPC and planned shit out with me, man. I'm very much looking forward to future shenanigans. Need a streetrunner and don't want to hire Zhi? (why wouldn't you you're a terrible person ;_; ) Hire Raz (Cenric) instead. You won't regret it!

To add on to Zhavi's post about the name mixup. Oh such a story.

Hope all is well. Didn't hear from you for almost an hour afterward. Figured something else came up.

-Trist

STORY TIME.

Last night, I was on a bit early. I decided hey, I'll just check to see if he's on just in case he's on a bit early. I search 'Sylvain' and a name pops up. The name that pops up is Sylvaintel. I send this person a tell -- "Hey, are you ready to rp?"

The person responds. "Sure, just give me a little bit."

So I send him to the Wench, have everything set up, we start to rp. The beginning is a bit slow, as Zhi is setting him up to do her bidding. But then they start talking. The character seems a little different from Sylvain's wiki. I figure hey, maybe the wiki is out of date or something. Time passes. The guy starts talking about how he's a cook. I start thinking, this is really weird. I don't remember this being on the wiki at all.

So I bring up the wiki while I'm waiting for a post, search 'Sylvaintel' on the wiki. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WIKI. I'm like uhhh. . .did he edit it? I check the edit. Last edited a week or so ago. Now I'm starting to feel like something is off. I go back to my PMs, look at the name. Have a sinking feeling in my gut. Click the wiki link in the profile.

Headdesk, headdesk, headdesk.

I don't know what time it was when I searched your name again, but you weren't coming up -- and I was panicking at that point. I didn't know if I'd messed up the times, or if you'd come in gone, I'd missed you or misspelled your name, what.

All I know is that I messaged A COMPLETELY RANDOM PERSON to rp and he just ROLLED WITH IT. Not a question, not a blink, nothing.

Please forgive me. I did not mean to stand you up for your doppelganger. He's probably not even the right race, knowing me.

Many, many apologies.

All in all.. I ain't even mad.

I need to give Alexei Volkov (Ragnar) a big old thank you for him taking his time to come out last night to help my significant other practice rp, something she has never done before.  He was patient, understanding, and hilarious. The laughter that was had, oh the laughter. Lol.

Also thank you to everyone in Red Wings for being so welcoming to another noobie. You are all awesome. . . But you all knew that already, didn't you?:D