Kudos!

Kudos to, like, ALL the Night Blades for a fun random little event last night. Specific Roe-love to Siben for a crash course on rolz as well as a very fun little dust-up, and Joundi for making Steel look silly and giving her a trainer. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. <3

Many, many thanks to everyone who attended Warren and Sei's wedding. It wasn't the biggest ceremony, but you all certainly made it memorable for us. I've got about a hojillion screenshots to go through and a log to transcribe and it still gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling thinking about it. That was the culmination of years of roleplay, dating back to 1.0's launch!

Special mention to Chachanji for his perfect reaction to the realization of who Sei was to Warren. We'd discussed OOCly whether or not Warren should have clued the young knight in when it first came up in his thread, but the pay-off was just... completely and utterly priceless. Thank you!

Kudos to whoever the hell was playing Tatyana Vorgan. Masterfully done sneaking away when Kurt and Weaver decided to try and bring you back to your nanny....You, my good sir or lady, have just given Kurt a secret that he will take to his grave. No one will ever know he got outsmarted by a child....NO ONE.

Kudos to Valiant Sky, Cheesygordita Crunch (yes, seriously), Warren Castille, Chachanji, Kage, Aris Frey, Dennthota and Apogee for pulling together on such incredibly short notice to help Aris and myself get our most recent Relics. Even got silly and upgraded it to a Zenith. Yay glowy axe! :3

Also kudos to Franz for the fresh kit. Now sitting at iL 85 after one night's activity....which, considering the last time I got a Relic, it took months of stress due to Titan HM fatigue and lag and was at a point where iL cap was still in the double digits.

I am forever in your debt...and stand ever ready to DO WORK! <3

Kudos to Valiant Sky, Cheesygordita Crunch (yes, seriously), Warren Castille, Chachanji, Kage, Aris Frey and Apogee for pulling together on such incredibly short notice to help Aris and myself get our most recent Relics.  Even got silly and upgraded it to a Zenith.  Yay glowy axe!  :3

Also kudos to Franz for the fresh kit.  Now sitting at iL 85 after one night's activity....which, considering the last time I got a Relic, it took months of stress due to Titan HM fatigue and lag and was at a point where iL cap was still in the double digits.

I am forever in your debt...and stand ever ready to DO WORK!  <3

I'm glad it turned out well for you guys! I'm sorry I had to leave so early into it. :(

Cheesy is a cool dude and there is nothing wrong with being a Hyur named Cheesygordita Crunch because a DRG rocking taco bell is amazing.

Pretty glad we did that in the 30 min I had. Knew we had it in us.

Also fuck you Square Enix I popped Manawall in time.

Kudos to my boyfriend and his FC who helped me clear the Gilgamesh fight for the first time last night :)

And to Teore and Locke who brainstormed with me on RP and crafting for a few hours!

Also thanks to Dante, T'shina, Locke, Estrelaint (Sitting Ox!), Kanaria, and Zaiaku for the RP! Twas really fun to see how the RP hook I left out in the world came out, and also to C'kayah and his group for taking part too!

First off, Kudos to the entire RP community on FFXIV for being Welcoming, Friendly and fun. I was dealing with some issues when I tried to get back into RPing and some people(cant remember names 3) Really helped motivate me to come back to Roleplaying.

And Kudos to Garryson & Aireiel Shipkeeper, along with The Tavern LS and XI:7 FC for being a great way for me to RP with some friendly faces.

I've never felt so at home and so comfortable to RP with anyone before. <3

Kudos to Nako'li Chalahko for single handedly restoring my faith in the level 50 community because reasons, I'll probably vent it out later in the tent. As well as help me get Bravura! I owe you a shitload man, really do.

Kudos to Cliodhna Eoghan as well for that interesting conversation in tells, helped me rationalize what I was doing with Alicen without feeling so vaguely homosexual. Not that there is anything wrong with that or that I have anything against it. 

Finally, to Xiaoli Vorgan for further pulling Kurt into that hugeass family feud. Really I don't mind and I find it interesting! Hope to see if she'll really hire on Kurt. I am sorry Nako, I should have run this through with you but Kurt's got a personal IC stake in this now. v.v

Kudos to those in my FC who brought me along on some ST runs even after I failed miserably at Ultima HM. Mercifully, the ST runs were a LOT smoother....even if a couple of us may have accidentally been tricked into getting locked out of the Fluffy Robed Wolf fight. <.<;;

Kudos for Mikh'a Korofi, Sizha'to Chalahko, Khuja'to Tayuun, X'yue Tia, and Daxton Ashdale for making my second WoD run a pleasant one!

Thankfully I recognized your names in the end and asked if you were all from Balmung! Hope to do some more cross-server raids with you guys soon on my main! I will never forget the Poop Control and BJ face.

HOW COULD I FORGET THIS

Big kudos to the crew at L'atelier des Fleurs!  I really enjoyed the event I attended with a few others.  The performers were fantastic and you guys provided a great environment.

I was going to thank this particular group as well, as being a part of them when we were all around, it was really fun to entertain you all and I am glad such a group of people came together to make something fun and casual like that!

I had the weirdest case of internet celebrity yesterday in AV. Dungeon begins and we all say hello, then someone asks if I'm on Balmung. I say I am, then ask if they know me for good reasons or for bad reasons, to which I am told that they don't know me, but recognized me from fan art they saw online.

So, uh. That's a thing that happened! Kudos to whichever artist did that!

Kudos to Fina Archer and Trenton Cador for presenting me an alternative 'out' to Kat's problem. But I think I'd like to see my first idea through before Kat goes through the ingredient list.

On the Keil front, belated kudos to Vynka Lanore for being the first lengthy IC contact of this miqo. To Kamome for being the absolute first contact. Finally to Atoli Taira and Tricky what'shisname for that wonderfully hilarious session which I hope continues to be funny.

Kudos to Brynhilde Wulf, Daghbheri Himalspyr, Travanaire Levesque and Kala the Miqo'te (I forgot her last name!).

Many thanks to Bryn and Dagh for inviting me into their rp and being very forgiving of my random jumping and standing on chairs ( I totally didn't realize you could stand BESIDE a chair to sit and didn't have to stand on it :blush: ), to Trav for letting Kestrael follow him around like a lost puppy and Kala for being a cool cat, almost literally. I hope to get to interact with you all again soon. :love: