Kudos!

Kudos to everyone involved in Pyralis's year long story arc that is finally coming to an end Saturday. Meyla (Jupi), Evaleigh, Xao, Nheu'a, Atticus, Lena, Wuot, Rinh'li, R'shesha, everyone in the Reclaimers, Everyone in Clan, Everyone in Pillow Fort, everyone that I've missed because the list is so long. It has been a blast and I'll miss running stories with you all!

Kudos to everyone in Ul'dah who has tolerated Naoh'a Mujuuk's insanity. He really is a nice guy just completely bonkers and wacky.

Kudos to Zhavi for reigniting my passion for forum RP. I'm thoroughly enjoying our little story.

Lastly, Kudos to you for reading this. We should mate.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to say kudos first to my new FC, The Free Wing Society. Everyone there has been so kind and friendly and while I tend to be shy, was able to find rp pretty easily with the members. I look forward to meeting more folks ICly and becoming a more acvtive part of the FC going forward.

Second, kudos to Elyscia Rose.....the speech she gave at her Eternal Bonding ceremony was moving and inspiring and wish there was a transcript somewhere. It was nice to hear from the player, not the character for a change and many of the sentiments I can relate to. Again, great speech and thank you for giving the folks there the oppotunity to hear it.

I want to say kudos first to my new FC, The Free Wing Society. Everyone there has been so kind and friendly and while I tend to be shy, was able to find rp pretty easily with the members. I look forward to meeting more folks ICly and becoming a more acvtive part of the FC going forward.

<3

Kudos to the many friends I made over the few months I've been on FFXIV.

First of all kudos to the Harbingers of Dawn. Although I've been with them for barely a month as Niklas Gran, with their help I have properly set my first steps in the world of roleplaying. I wish I am able to fix all the mistakes I made while with them.

Next is Aaron Frostheart. For a short time he was my partner in my short-lived FC the Gran Knights, and was like an older brother to me, and still is to this day. No matter how much I mess up he's always there for me, and I try to be there for him in return.

Next is Khrys Nelnah/Ravie. With her help I was able to experience romance RP for a short time before I had to do my characters over again and due to RL issues. Although my LS mates have issues with her, I try my best to support her and she still counts as a great friend.

Lastly is the Arcadeus FC, the one I am currently in. The kudos mostly goes to Aldotsk/Anelia Sadowyn. Under his and the FC's guidance, I have been improving in RP and FFXIV every time I am online. With their and my other friends's support I managed to revive one of my old characters for use in future RP.

Without my friends and my LS mates to support me, I would have never gone so far in FFXIV, and I would have given up on RP and Balmung. Once again I give a massive epic kudos to all my friends. You all deserve it.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone seen the sheer amount of work Jancis does for her monthly Twelve events? Seriously, go look at the threads. For most of us, it's just a one-off thing. She busts her ass to make it presentable and readable every month.

Thank that woman.

So incredibly true!  Jancis is amazing :)

Thanks to everyone I RP'd with last night - Aeron Volkova, E'shtola Halha, Klynswys Elilwyn, and Aure Descoteaux - for turning what I thought was going to be a simple one-off RP into something more involved and exciting! Was fun to actually get to RP out some shady business gone bad (spy included!) and play out the aftermath. 

On a somewhat related note, I want to thank everyone who's been supportive of the Whispervine LS so far. Things like last night's RP and getting more people involved and connected even to such a minor degree are exactly what I wanted to accomplish with the LS, and it makes me so happy to see it already starting to come to fruition. <3

Major kudos to Kiht and Aya for their willingness to stay up a little later than they'd been planning on just so that we could have a scene. I think that might've been my first bit of roleplay outside of my usual circles in, God, at least two to three months.

:love:

Kudos to Crofte, Mr Fancy Pants and Icky (Isky) for the other night as my first RP as Meme to really get a feel for him.

Kudos to Erik and Clio for the RP tonight, it was fun for him to meet Clio and to explore his more curious side. Turns out, lots and lots of questions xD and now erik aparently wants to adopt him.

Kudos to Makyn and Sounsyy for the great roleplay tonight! Even though I had to leave early, it was still a blast. Especially Brianna's continuous attempts to get Makyn and Sounsyy to, if I may, "stick it in".

Beware the crude comment below.

Silly Bri, did nobody teach you that you have to lick it before you stick it? :P

Want to say thank you to Aiouxdaux Beaumont and J'azhar Tia for joining in some FC funday nonsense.

Everyone was so patient when I was trying out these stupid games with absurd dice rolls and they hung out through the whole thing.

Then after the dumb dice games there was dumb ice sculpture explosions, which I sadly did not keep the log of, where they both did marvelously and anyone on mumble can attest to how much I was laughing over what they did.

There was a statue of Dhemgeim that no one but myself knew about; Aiouxdaux had the most sinister feral delight in destroying it so fitting as to the way she really died. And J'azhar let out the most destructive sneeze ever that sent the depiction of Kan-E-Senna flying off into space.

Brilliant! Thank you both SO much for joining us. :lol:

Weeewwwwttt!

So. Yeah.

Last few days have been kinda crap ones for me game wise, but today was a pretty big stress relief. It was also the first time in months that I just had an entire day of RPing. Right now going on...13 hours straight?

Pretty much everyone in PEARL, Orpheus, Rinh'li, Kiht...you guys rock!

Also thanks to Excen/Kaiten, Locke, and Titor for Skype RPz :-3

Everyone that has stuck with me throughout my mini-RP hiatus because I got so involved with relic grinding. Thank you, sincerely for being patient with me while I blew you off to hate myself more.

Everyone I have found, since, to RP with, oh my, you are absolutely fantastic, namely:

C'kayah, thank you for being so patient, and not hating me!

Nigel Beaulieu, here's to the nerd club.

I can't be bothered to type out loads for everyone, so here's everyone:

Teore Iseterre, I'maalhi Oxblood, R'shenn Tia (OHMYGODICAN'TWAITFORMORE), Xao Ganajai...and the entirety of my FC (Free Wing Society) keeping me (somewhat) sane over the past couple of months.

So I really really want to give kudos to Lilithium for pointing some thugs at me for an RP event that I've been taking care of all week, and then I want to kudos Whispervine because you guys are just top notch. A ton of you came to me in my hour of needing some NPC thugs and while I couldn't use all of you I just... @_@ You guys are amazing, thank you so much. I highly, highly recommend going to them if you need something done.

Extra kudos to Artemis D'argent and Aerius Destroven for putting up with my inability to make sense and word, you guys are troopers.

Let's see.

Kudos to Cylin's Enla and Theula'sae. Enla being Nah's first ever IC encounter where I unwittingly ended up making Nah as the lovable screw up or so she said. Theula'sae for, better or worse, starting Nah down the path of pickpocket or at least think it'll stick as well bitch slapping some sense into her and making her really figure out how she all feels about what she's doing.

Then I'd like to mention Miata, Duskwright's Tajih and Locke's Vhali for making me realize Nah's sorta protective and defaults to being very offensive. Case and point, calling Vhali half-blind among other things. 

Of course let's not forget Zeean for bitch slapping some realism to her optimistic and romanticized image of heroes. He didn't break her optimism or her desire to be one, rather tempered it like any good smith. Seeing as that's what she wants to be (a hero) and not some sort of villain but well mother knows what's best and if she says genocide, I have no doubt Nah would do it, not like it but do it anyway. 

Cole and Vhali (once again) showed me that Nah has a tendency to be stubborn hence her rather weak accusations and poorly made insults at Vhali's expense, which the latter just seems to laugh off as Nah keeps digging her hole in front of a crowd. Good times.

Finally Tallera, S'eaka, Cole and Vhali(once and again) for setting up an opportunity for Nah to get lost in her own name. Let's face it 'nah' being thrown as a response just turns poor Nah around until she can't take the dizziness no more. Is she being addressed, is she being called, is it just a response to a question. Nah will never be sure. 

Basically Kudos to those names cuz I'm probably gonna start editing Nah's wiki with what I've learned...one of these days.