Kudos!

Kudos for Mholi and Miah Polaali for giving me a place to start fresh post-Tylwyth Narah and post-C'kayah. I might have moved on from Final Fantasy had it not been for you two.

Kudos for R'vi Lyrre and the rest of Sepulchre for inviting my then-new character to participate in a beautifully written and very well done dark RP. I'd been meaning to make Setoh into a far darker character than C'kayah, but this was the first chance I'd had to actually show it. Thank you.

Kudos to Lathu'a Jhiyati for lending a sympathetic ear when I needed it.

Kudos to Aya Foxheart for being such a constant and positive force in the RP community. I think you're insufficiently recognized for this, Aya, but you really do make this a better place.

And Kudos to Verad Bellviel for working selflessly to help create better RP for so many people. It's a very hard job, and you do it well.

I want to thank Mikh'a and the rest of the Dauntless for being a wonderful FC, and for putting up with my oddball characters.

Spahro Lhorn Thanks for never being a dull person to RP with on any of your characters. Also for being a nice person too.

Klyn Thanks for some of the most grumpy-cute RP I've ever had, and healing me all the time in Expert DRs.

I have more but I will space them out like a delicious meal.

Dead fuckin tired but I had to show the love to everyone that came through so

Shout outs to the Rising Fists LS for that top class RP as usual! It was good to see the lot of you today! And the other two homies that pulled up as well! (Their names escape me but I'm pretty sure they were chill peoples, their RP was dope )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kudos to...the community. I don't rp with many of you...most of you. I see your names as I pass by and I note who is who and I often tell my son, "Oh that's so and so...they post this and that on the website." Or "Ah that's such and such...great person, and yeah I've had arguments with them but they are good people." I watch the rp as it scrolls by and...it makes the world alive for me. And for that...thank you.

So many people I would love to meet and rp with still. Hopefully someday.

Hopefully. :)

Kudos to everyone that came out for a bit of partly planned Starlight (Christmas special-y) RP in the Brume/Forgotten Knight. What started as something small ended up growing and being a ton of fun. :D

I second this Kudos! It was a lot of fun!

Thank you, Eliane! We kind of put the scenario on your character's shoulders at the last minute but she held herself with aplomb. :love:

Kudos to everyone that came out for a bit of partly planned Starlight (Christmas special-y) RP in the Brume/Forgotten Knight. What started as something small ended up growing and being a ton of fun. :D

Thank you, Eliane! We kind of put the scenario on your character's shoulders at the last minute but she held herself with aplomb. :love:

I'll third the kudos to these kudos, then. -chuckles- Thank you everyone for just showing up, hanging out, and improvising with style! I was kind of just making it up as I went, but it was really excellent getting to know so many of you some more -- and even meeting new faces! Craziness, but good stuff. You all are awesome. <3

I'll third the kudos to these kudos, then. -chuckles- Thank you everyone for just showing up, hanging out, and improvising with style! I was kind of just making it up as I went, but it was really excellent getting to know so many of you some more -- and even meeting new faces! Craziness, but good stuff. You all are awesome. <3

Fourthed. You guys were great, and I really enjoyed myself.

Fourthed. You guys were great, and I really enjoyed myself.

Fifth'd!

I need to get in the Ishgard LS and run into you all more.

• 3 weeks later...

After the masquerade event the other night, got to join in with some post-RP.

Very happy to RP with Diana Barlow (I like your eyepatch - biased), Emmette Stringers, and others of Obco. Jancis was included in some sad times of her friend being horribly wounded. It ruined her prize-winning dress and stayed up many hours of the night with tense arguments and whatnot.

No clue how Avery survived the night. :lol:

Thank you!

• 1 month later...