Kudos!

Thanks to the PEARL once more for helping me progress Xelra's arc along and for probably one of the oddest cases of labor anyways. Thanks to Orpheus as well for letting us bombard the Laughing Lady with RP along with all the others who come in and out.

Also IC kudos to Rinh'li Nelhah for being a Daddy to baby Almas!

Separate kudos to all those who have been Skype RPing with me lately while OOC and FC stuff have had me turtling in a reclusive little shell while things get situated.

So as my company's first roleplay plot is nearing its close within the next few days I want to drop kudos all around to everyone that's helped us along the way.

Again to Lilithium and Whispervine for finding and being our thugs, to Aerius for getting his face smooshed in by Askier, to Coatleque and Sounsyy for being on our tribunal for Hound's trial, to Endemerrin for being there with us from the start, and a big thank you to Grieving Hound for bringing us a fun introductory plot for our company. Aya for having to suffer our ceaseless linkshell chatter.

And last but not least I want to thank our company. ;_; You guys were fantastic.

So as my company's first roleplay plot is nearing its close within the next few days I want to drop kudos all around to everyone that's helped us along the way.

Again to Lilithium and Whispervine for finding and being our thugs, to Aerius for getting his face smooshed in by Askier, to Coatleque and Sounsyy for being on our tribunal for Hound's trial, to Endemerrin for being there with us from the start, and a big thank you to Grieving Hound for bringing us a fun introductory plot for our company. Aya for having to suffer our ceaseless linkshell chatter.

And last but not least I want to thank our company. ;_; You guys were fantastic.

<3 to all!

Kudos to Restless Wind (I don't even know if s/he's here on the RPC) for some wonderful conversations in the QS and at the recent date auction event. I'm hoping we can catch up again soon.

To mah Aeon homies for some awesomely exciting recent RP.

To the folks over in Coral for Leilani's nameday bash.

And to Shaelen, Gharen and Dogberry for being their fine, sexy selves. And also for some sweet recent RP and stuff. Y'know.

Big thanks to Minty aka Ezhara who plays such a great slew of characters in a family RP setting that makes it all dynamic and natural :D Mmm Arah~

Huge thanks to those I regularly RP with (Rinh'li, Locke, Titor, Orpheus, Adobug, etc.) who have been super patient as I get everything organized and situated so I can free up my RP life!

Also big kudos to Titor for letting me be his FC leader senpai ;)

Kudos to Roen & Company for an emotional roller coaster last night.

Also to the mysterious gladiator who decided to walk up and talk to Crofte about the weather, and her mysterious date for the night.

And finally to R'elend who unintentionally provided her a way out.

Kudos to Zeean Wraithor otherwise known as that Mysterious Gladiator, for once again slapping another life lesson across Nah's face and also making me realize how innocent and naive she is and how much more I can do with her and play off how she is right now.

AlsohowshittysheisinsocialsituationssorryCoatlequehe'snosomnusdealerIswear

Kudos to Aaron Frostheart for that stupidly entertaining RP session wherein two white haired people met each other, had a rough start then ended up sniping each other back and forth for I dunno an hour and a half. I think Ramona and Aaron both walked away gaining a new friend if not some sibling figure. Chump. 

Also Kellach for helping me out with a couple of WoD runs and *cough*lettingramonagetthetankbootsbecausehe'sovergeared*cough*

I do not normally post here, but RP has been so awesome lately, I feel like I should mention a few people and groups :D

Kudos for T3-RP for being amazing and a really, really great tavern! Their members are always a pleasure to RP with and interact with.

Kudos to Lili for being my FC leader senpai and generally all around positive and uplifting!

Kudos to Rhiawen for her awesome plots and well thought out characters, as well as always being an OOC pleasure.

Kudos to Mhaya for being a really great OOC friend and very fun to hang out with! We need to RP more. 

Kudos to Erik for being an excellent RPer and for organizing awesome events, really looking forward to the ball! 

Kudos to the EMS for having extremely interesting conversations in our group skype xD

General Kudos to everyone whom I have rped with/interacted with before!

Kudos to the members of my FC for being all amazing, wonderful, helpful, and kind people.

And finally.

A big kudos to my FC officers for helping me set up awesome, fun, immerse roleplay and events!

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna pull this back up to throw some kudos at Tiergan for basically always being hella classy and reasonable even in some of the more heated moments in threads. Thanks, friend. Gotta be like Tiergan.