Kudos!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kudos to Aaron, Leih'a, and Liliana for patiently teaching me the basics of combat rp today, thank you for being infinitely patient with me! 

And to Lady Krist for being all around awesomesauce and infinitely patient in teaching me normal rp.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ah! Since I'm reminded - mucho kudos to Jancis above for coming in, spur of the moment, to join an RP situation a couple days ago. She's done it once before with Tiroro in a similar situation of "OH GOD WE NEED A HEALER" and she's been a delight both times. All the :love:.

I think I might've started messaging Chachan on here about a month ago and started RPing with him on my miqo'te. Awesome guy, awesome character and fairly recently Y'zhara and Chachan started dating, so yay. It's been a really fun RP, I've enjoyed it.

• 2 weeks later...

Kudos to Bishido!

Kanako's relationship with Feine was really unique and surprising! They became the closest of friends and fought until the end and the way everything happened just felt so natural and the storytelling you brought with it just made the moments all the better. It is thanks to their relationship that she has grown so much as a character, for better and worse. She is able to start a new life as Marigold and has been given a stronger purpose because of him, even though the two aren't really friends anymore.

I think one of the best scenes these two had was their goodbye. Once again did you bring amazing para-RP posts to the scene and it just made it an even more powerful of a scene. Even after their goodbye, you already have so much planned for them.

Kudos and thank you, Bishido!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a long overdue list of kudos to give to a lot of folks @_@

Chip - For being an awesome Skype RP buddy, for challenging me as a writer, for sharing my love of using NPCs in RP, and keeping me sane when I'm at work and the kiddo decides to nap for hours on end leaving me twiddling my thumbs! You rock <3 (The RP music links we use, HNNNGH)

Martiallais - For the wonderful RP we've been slowly working on and for being oh so patient while I get my frazzled brain in working order! I'm so looking forward to Thea getting your characters into trouble. 

Suko'to - All da RPs, yo. I love Leiard and Suko'to as well as what you're cooking up with Saika. I'm so happy to be a part of your stories as well as you wanting to be part of mine! <3

Mint - To my wifeling, my maid-of-honor, my darling, my homosexual lifemate, woman of my dreams, I don't know what I would do without your gentle nudges of support OOCly. Though we don't do a whole lot of RP together these days, it's still such a comfort knowing you're there when I need you and vice versa. 

Excen - You have always been one of the greatest storytellers I have ever met and it's even more great that I'll be marrying you in real life here soon! Us and our furbabies have the bestest of times, and one day we can pull a Rebecca Sugar and insert Bandit or Triller into one of our stories somewhere. Until then, I love the storylines we have based in this world and the next! So guuuuddddd. So much wow. So unf. Also extra heapings of kudos for helping me get RP gear on my characters. You dress them up better then I do!

MoonMoon (Rob) - Another wonderful storyteller close to my heart! Your patience while I flounder and flop around is second only to Excen's. Your villians are on point and your cinnabuns are extra sweet just like you! You help keep me grounded and let me tug you around when I can't figure out what to do with myself either with RPs or content. You little saint, you! Mwah!

Chachanji - I adore your characters! I love the RPs we do when we both have the time to dabble! The nameday celebration with Judge and Ado will always be one of my more favorite RPs and I'm super excited to bury Chacha in more Altair/Rinannis/Nightwing/Silverlark (phew) stuff in our forum RP. #lalasmithsforlife

Nheu'a - Our grumpcats are the bestest of grumps! It's lovely when we both can fit time into our schedules to dabble with Xelra and Nheu'a. They compliment each other rather well both are characters and as a couple! Your Skype and in-game RPs are always a special treat I look forward too. :D

Braxis - Yet another saint! Our schedules are fugly when it comes to RP but ONE DAY WE WILL GET TO IT. UNTIL THEN, YOU'VE BEEN AWESOME ABOUT IT.

Rycas - For being one of the best event runners/storytellers I have ever been in a guild with. Though I mostly did witnessing from afar, your efforts have always been one of the greatest things for MP! The music you find makes me choke up because of how well they fit the scenes you try to portray. So many kudos!

• 2 weeks later...

Kudos to......

Sun'ra I really enjoyed the last scene we had together, very relaxed and it was just a good time. I do enjoy reading your writing (even if I have a hard time reading some of the accents. ^^;)

Tray'ju You've managed to change Marigolds live in a way I certainly wasn't expecting. To be more specific, kudos for the long RP which ended up with Marigold very hungover.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some incredibly expired and stale kudos everyone. Please enjoy!

To Rihxo, Gil, Caen, Nagi etc.: For introducing me to the joys of ffxiv RP when I first transferred to Balmung. I think it's been about a year since I met ya'll and although we've moved down separate paths since then, I'll never forget the fun times we had.

To Feine: Thank you for the amazing story we've put together over the months. The dynamic of Feine and Chip is incredible and it's been such a blast RPing the intense scenes between them. They've definitely become my favorite pair of brothers! I've yet to regret ever dusting off Chip from the shelf and throwing him at you. Both he and Feine have really grown since then and it's been interesting to see how much they have changed.

To Askier: Thanks for giving "Azrael" an enemy for a lil' while. I really enjoyed the fight scene between him and your bounty hunter. You really knew how to make things interesting and we even got some cool scars to slap on our boys cuz of it xD

To Lililove: It's been a long time since I've RPed romance and I have really enjoyed what's gone on between Sara and Asher. I especially thank you for your patience with his stubbornness and I've really enjoyed the relationship that's slowly developing between them. Overall you've really helped me develop Asher's character in many aspects. It's also been a great experience to learn about Sara and all her hidden surprises!

• 1 month later...

L'rinhi - It's so wonderful that we finally got to RP after trying for months and with little luck! It was brief, but I look forward to Lili meeting your darling girl again!

Furious Finale - You sassy hunty. I adore you. I adore your man'ra. I adore your fabulous self. I can't wait to go man-hunting together with you more >:D

Tabrys - RPing with your characters has been awesome and I look forward to more! Need to get your manqo'te in on the action as well!

Kuro - The compliment you gave me was one of the sweetest I have received as a writer and roleplayer in a long time. I'm so, so honored! Thank you <3

The Lili Pad Discord - All of you bitches just keep staying beautiful!

• 1 month later...

*Noms on the stale kudos~*

To Chip: Talk about amazing! It’s been such a long time since I’ve felt “at home” with RPing and I definitely have you to thank for that. You helped rekindle my joy for writing and storytelling, and it’s definitely been a really fun journey together! I honestly couldn’t ask for a better partner in crime RP partner and I’m looking forward to the many more stories we’ll tell together. Thanks, Chip. You really do rock!

To Serdt: You’ve only ever been patient and such a pleasure to know! I’m so, so happy that I was able to reach out to you because I’ve found a friend and an awesome storyteller. It’s been too long since I felt comfortable enough to delve into romance writing, and even if the boys don’t quite make it there, I know my trust in you isn’t misplaced whatsoever. Truly, thank you Serdt. I’m looking forward to hanging out and writing together!

To Rihxo & Nagi: People change and sometimes go down separate paths—and that’s okay. It still doesn’t change the good memories we create together and I have a lot to thank you both for. The RPing was always fun and thanks to you both I’ve got wikis to slave over! Hah. Please stay amazing guys, and be well!

To Arin: We’ve also gone down different paths but your willingness to put up with Feine and his eccentric concept always astounded me. Just as your writing and own character concepts did; you’re a creative thinker and wonderful storyteller. I know you’ll have plenty of adventures to talk about and I definitely wish you the best!

To L’aara: You’ve always been so sweet and patient, and I haven’t thanked you enough for that! You also made me feel at ease whenever we hung out and while we were writing together. Thanks for tossing Aara at my broody boy and also encouraging creative character concepts!

To Syndra: Our adventures have only just begun... but I can already tell it’s going to be a helluva ride! You’re a breath of fresh air; not only in your writing and characters, but also in your own portrayal. You’re so energetic and sunny, it’s infectious! You’re a rare kinda person, Syn, don’t ever change!

• 2 weeks later...