Kudos!

Perhaps it might seem a little informal to not place names in a significant kudos post, but there are so many people I would need to mention. As that is the case, I think I would more or less wish to thank the community as a whole.

There have been so many people that have been there for me one way or another, that have provided me happiness in a weak and dark time. Though the darkness is not over, and many have drifted, many may speak seldomly to me, perhaps a few would go so far to say they dislike or loathe me...I still remember all the good that was present in my life, even if those times are no longer. It was still something that brought me joy and kept me going, and for that, I would like to offer thanks. 

I try to remember that no matter how things may turn out, there was still a time when there was happiness and positivity, and it is alright to cherish such memories. Such a way of thinking helps me keep hopeful. 

Many people make me smile and remember there is kindness and happiness to be had, every time I log on. I wish I could tell you all how much you mean to me, even if all you have to offer is a wave, or a passing hello in game. Sometimes the smallest things hit me at the right time, just when I find myself struggling. I just want to thank you all for being here, for keeping my head up.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so... I know this is for RP stuffs, BUT I must must must thank Roysia Stone for running Cercia and I through two had to finish dungeons. :moogle: Also, she didn't get pissed when I pulled the boss and THEN GOT CERCIA AND I LOCKED BEHIND THE WALL DURING THE FIGHT. OOPS. Plus, she's like, really cool and stuff.

Kudos to Adeya Evenar for that unintentionally funny session. Hopefully I can find more stupid things Adeya can scold Kurt about among a few other dozen things. Hope this continues on to their adventures with Kurt's first forays into the world of Magic Differential and Integral Calculus featuring advanced Trigonometry Arcanima and being an arcanist when he isn't being trained to be a thaumaturge when he isn't training to become a warrior.

Kudos to the Fogfens Spear Retrieval crew for the fun adventure, even if, y'know, hypothermia.

Sadly, I forgot a lot of names other than Flynn's and Markus Krosse because Flynn added me and Roysia and her lovely girlfriend Leanne OH YEAH NINI AND RAIK TOO.

I don't think I'm forgetting anything now! Yay just getting up memory.

Still, kudos because it was a lot of fun and danged glad I got involved with the crew when I did.

This is a little late in coming, but I want to thank Jana, Natalie, and Iron for each helping me in various Moggle Mog runs in an attempt to get the Mogblade for Chachan's IC weapon. It was a hard, arduous journey that resulted in me getting almost every OTHER mogweapon (including a couple twice) before the blade finally reared its head.

(And then dropped again in the very next Moggle I ran to help Iron get the axe. I'm on to you, King Mog. :x )

So yeah, thanks guys! I'm so happy to have it now! :D

Kudos to the Fogfens Spear Retrieval crew for the fun adventure, even if, y'know, hypothermia.

Sadly, I forgot a lot of names other than Flynn's and Markus Krosse because Flynn added me and Roysia and her lovely girlfriend Leanne OH YEAH NINI AND RAIK TOO.

I don't think I'm forgetting anything now! Yay just getting up memory.

Still, kudos because it was a lot of fun and danged glad I got involved with the crew when I did.

Yeah, kudos to the whole group for the fun, that last even after we returned to town xD was a shame you couldnt stick around kellach

Kudos, once more, to Zarek Windsoul and his friends for giving me the delight of a Leviathan run and showing me that Crystal Tower--and raids in general--aren't exactly that scary. In fact, they're fun!

Next up on the hit lists...Syrcus Tower, Gilgamesh and Ramuh. :3

Wanted to say thank you and kudos to the folks in the Open RP LS for helping me clear Garuda EX yesterday. While there was some difference in opinion with my wife and her friend about the direction of the fight, we came together and won, which is the most important part. I appreciate the time and help with it.

Additionally I want to say thank you to the LS in general. Everyone there has been friendly and it's nice to see the chat scroll by even if I am quieter than most. Thank you for letting me be a part.

And the cookies, cakes and hugs. :)

I want to extend a heart-felt thanks to everyone who's helped with making Chachan's room at the Coral House. Whether it was helping to straight up make things like the sheep rug or the open hearth, having put the items in the FC bank for me to use, give opinions and advice for the layouts, or just giving support or playing around in the hot tub...

It all culminated in this wonderful feeling of contentment. Sure, there's still a couple (pricey!) changes I want to make, but I'm so very happy with how it is right now, and so glad for the help and camaraderie along the way. Now I just need to get Chachan ICly a part of Coral and moved in... and I think the little guy may be home. :love:

I just wanted to post a big old Kudos to Chachanji for playing one of the villains in the plot for us Red Wings, but more specifically for playing a villain that I absolutely love. I've found myself always hoping for another Captain Distract'n post or run in far more than I should! Way to go with making him very interesting and very fun! :lol:

I just wanted to post a big old Kudos to Chachanji for playing one of the villains in the plot for us Red Wings, but more specifically for playing a villain that I absolutely love. I've found myself always hoping for another Captain Distract'n post or run in far more than I should! Way to go with making him very interesting and very fun! :lol:

Thank you guys for letting me take this formerly one-shot character and breathe more life into him, turning him into the over-the-top and fantastical Ringmaster and Pirate he is now. I love writing for the Cap'n, and am usually eagerly awaiting any point where I can add more to his little thread in this grand tapestry you guys are weaving. :blush: